Right On Time Locksmith / Over priced and unprepaired

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-676-1455

On March 16th, 2009 I locked my keys in the car. I never lock my car, EVER!!! I was out of town and thought it be safe that I lock it up. Went back to my hotel room and looked for a locksmith. Their website said that they would respond within 30 min. So I called them at 8:30pm...HA!!! 30 min later, a guy called and needed my location and cross street... The same information I gave the dispatcher when I called. Between 9:30 and 9:45 the guy showed. Very unprepaired. Didn't have his flashlight, so I had to help him!!! Had to hold my cellphone up to the window so that he could see what he was doing... In the end it ended up costing me $160. It's cheaper for me to break my window and get a new one. Should have called AAA, they would have got there faster (prob in less than 30min and it would have cost me way less) and they would have been prepaired. Hello!!! It is their job!!!

The next day I sent the company a nasty e-mail... I explained what had happened the night before. Saying how displeased I was. And I heard nothing back. Guess it's time for me to make a phone call. jerks!!

Comments

• Un
      25th of Mar, 2010

WORST LOCKSMITH EVER. I HOPE THEY GO OUT OF BUSINESS AND SOON ONCE PEOPLE REVEAL WHAT TERRIBLE RATES THEY CHARGE AND WHAT ### SERVICE YOU GET!!!

I ###ING HATE THIS LOCKSMITH.

• Vi
      9th of Jul, 2010

I called to right on time locksmith they came in 20 min soo i dont know what are you talking.
    they open my home and i pay $65 i think this is right