Right Honda / Scam and cheating

Right Honda sold me a car that I could not afford. On 10/23/08 I was told I was approved for financing and drove the car off the lot. Five days later I get a call from the dealership telling me I was declined for financing and had to come in to sign a new contract. When I went in the next day I wanted to return the car but was told that I could not do that. The dealership told me I could either sign a new financing contract or they would pay the bank finance charge on my declined finance contract to get the bank to approve the financing.

Comments

• Ho
      28th of Oct, 2011

They tricked me into a purchase with the promise of a prize they said I won to get me in the showroom. Upon delivery of the car they told me my award certificate was invalid and they misplaced my certificate. They negotiated this entire deal under the promise of an award and lost the paper wok in the end. Do not do business with this comany.

• Wi
      29th of Nov, 2011

I have worked for wright Honda of scottsdale for 4years and I must state this commentary, if you have purchased a vehicle and are unhappy with your experience please note this.as an adult it is your right to voice your own opinion in regards to your purchase experience, but please note it was you not the dealership who made your purchase.therefore I say unto you the customer, it is your own responsibility to own up to your decision in purchasing a vehicle from this dealership, they did not hold you hostage in your decision to shop or buy a vehicle from them.I personally purchased two vehicles myself.I have not blamed this dealership for my decision in my purchasing decision.I take on the responsibility whether good or bad for My decision making.all I can say is this.based on my adult decision in regards to my purchasing two vehicles I do not hold the blame for this dealerships outcome by blaming them for any problems with my vehicle that I didn't for see to come.instead they have been more than cooperative in resolving any problems that I have encountered based on my adult purchasing experience.Hence fore don't blame your problem based on your decision to buy from this dealership.but take the adult approach that if you have a problem then make a responsible choice and let them know as I have.this dealership has Been more than helpful in resolving any car problems that I have experienced.