Right Florist / Product / flowers

India, KOLKATA Review updated:
Right Florist
9/73 A NETAJI NAGAR kol 92
Phone: 9830322827
Online flower was ordered on event of mother's day on 09/05/2015. Order ID - HRFI-[protected] vide payment ID - [protected] amounting to Rs. 444/-. I had specifically informed them for the delivery sharp at 8AM with the selected product with a message note for my mom. I had called for several times for confirmation but yet to get any positive response from customer care. The customer service was horrible which was identified on 10/05/2015 when it was confirmed that delivery not possible within 8am but amount was already digested by the cheating firm. I was totally convinced that the firm is not only cheating firm but also unprofessional firm charging exorbitant for such horrible flowers. At the time of delivery my mom also raised her voice of complain but delivery person has no say to it. The flowers are dry with transparent paper wrapped without any message card. This sort of firms should be beyond bars so that they can cheat more sitting at kolkata. They are also playing with sentiments of human being. We are making appeal of full refund as soon as possible for the worst service ever faced.
May 10, 2015

A  12th of May, 2015 by
I have the same experience. I have order th eMixed Fresh Fruits with Cheese, Biscuits and Chocolates.(Gross Weight 3 Kg.)
and Big Mothers Day Greeting Card greeting card in order HRFI-2015050913 for mother's day on 11/05/2015. But my mo received only some old friuts only, nothing else. Cheese, Biscuits and Chocolate and Big Mothers Day Greeting Card were not delivered.
I even raised complaint for this, still no action on that. It is very irritating service . Dont believe this site.