Rietspruitdam holiday resort / bad service and faulse advertising

1 ventersdorp, South Africa

Myself and my family book a two week holiday at R500 per night, the rondawel we got was dirty with a blocked leaking shower and toilet, the toilet had no light so we had to use a candle at night to use the bathroom or to shower, the shower kept on getting cold, the bed was a concrete block in the center of the room with a thin mattress, only on the 1st day we arrived did the owners son inlaw drive past us to ask if everything was ok, we have power cuts almost every night from 21h45 until the next morning 8h00 am (that was not load shedding), not even an apology was given, I sent Karen the owner a sms but no response was received so i walked to the office to find out what was the problem which Karen rudely replied its not there problem. I asked for a toaster which Karen said she will buy, i waited 5 days for the toaster. We paid R7000. up front but we had to leave 3 days early due to my husband returning to work early, i asked for a credit 3 times for the 3 days we didn't used, i have still not received a reply, i received a sms accusing me of taking the small fridge racks, i spent over R20, 000.00 on this holiday buying camping gear and food why would i steal racks. disgusting.

Rietspruitdam holiday resort