Ridgecrest Consulting aka tafiti builder / rip off

Phone: (800) 893-9314 or 8008939314

I had been called multiple times by this company saying they are with "my product center" which was a product that I purchased after I signed up with a program called bill killer or something close to that. I thought it was odd that they called me after that and not the program I had initially bought. So they took me through a qualification process, got me excited and said I get to talk to the manager, Ryan Blake. They scheduled a time for me to speak with him, I spoke with him then he told me it was going to cost $12000. Well I told them I had to do some research and they set a time for me to follow up. In the mean time I got a call from another company saying they were with the bill killer program, the program I originally bought. When I told them I had already spoke to somebody they didn't have any records about that. So I went through the qualification process with them, and they told me a much lower amount. Also they had contracts and even a guarantee. When I told this to Ryan, he told me that they were a scam and they try to call people and take their money. I looked up Ridgecrest on the better business bureau at www.bbb.org, to find out that they aren't even an accredited business. So I googled them to see [redacted] and multiple complaints on various other sites. So my advice is always do your research!! My research saved me $12000. The other company asked me not to put their name here because they don't work with everyone, and doesn't need the publicity. So whatever you do always do the research, it saved me a fortune. There are a lot of bad companies, and a few good ones.

Mi

Comments

10th of Mar, 2009

Even though they aren't members, Ridgecrest Consulting has an A- rating with the Utah Better Business Bureau. That doesn't necessarily mean they're solid citizens and honest merchants. It only means that nobody has filed a complaint against them. Perhaps you'd consider changing that? You'd be doing a lot of people an important favor.

• We
      11th of Mar, 2009

i also bought a product called type on line for $157.00 and when I looked at my checking account and saw more money than originally authorized going out I called ridge crest consulting, and found out they are 3rd party and have no control over what money is coming out of my account, and to make money I have to spend more money that I do not have right at the moment, and maybe with my attitude about not wanting to spend more money that I might" belong on public assistance"

• Ry
      16th of Apr, 2009

The reason this individual has not filed a complaint against myself or the company I represent, is because this is a fabricated complaint. I am sure this was posted by a disgruntled competitor or former employee. Anyone viewing this can give me a call at 800-893-9314, and ask any questions they want. Anyone reading this should be suspicious due to the fact the person that wrote it failed to leave any sort of information that would make it possible to verify they were ever a client. Thank you, Ryan Blake

• Pa
      26th of Jan, 2011

Richcrest Consulting currently has a record of 20 complaints at the Utah BBB. They have a B rating because they have resolved most of the complaints, except the one I have filed in behalf of my disabled father who suffers from dementia . He has never had the mental ability to operate a computer, yet Richcrest persuaded him to put $3265.00 on his credit card for an advanced computer tutorial for internet marketing. My father was already pumped up by the Anthony Morrison infomercials and books. This made him a sitting duck for the Richcrest telemarketer.