RideGear.com / Was a return customer until they stole my money

1 121 Dubois StSanta Cruz, CA, United States

I have shopped at ridegear.com several times over the last couple years but my most recent purchase was never shipped to me. I spent $67.46 on a jacket and my credit card was immediately charged but the jacket was never shipped. No e-mail saying it was shipped was ever sent. I contacted their customer service over 40 times in the last 10 months with only 3 responses. They absolutely never answer the phone, it just says to wait and after about 10 minutes instructs you to leave a message but doesn't let you before it hangs up.

I honestly believe this company was doing a good business for many years but something just went wrong and it is evident this is no longer a legit company according to the hundreds of other reviews like mine that are now popping up. We can never trust Ridegear again :(.

In the last 10 months I have gone as far as contacting Ed, the CEO of ridegear who forwarded me to their account manager. Both of these people said it would be easier for them if I were to just file a claim against their company with my credit card issuer to get my money back. The problem with that is after 3 months my credit card company does not allow me to file such a claim. Ed and the account manager have been contacted by the BBB to which they responded for me to be patient as they mailed a money order in the next couple days, which never arrived. After more continued e-mails they again said a money order would be sent, that was my last contact with them over 3 months ago. They no longer respond to my e-mails and still have sent me no jacket, no responses to e-mails/calls, and no refund.

PLEASE CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

If you are in this situation also, please contact the BBB so this company's fraud can be even more publicized.

Va