Riddle & Wood / Continuing harassing telephone calls

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I have received numerous telephone calls from Riddle & Wood ... it is always a recorded message saying that want to talk to someone who does not live at that number. They then ask you to hold and usually no one ever comes on the line. Sometimes I do get a "real person" if I have been able to hold for a very long time and then when I explain that they have reached an incorrect phone number the simply hang up on me. Then I get another call and we go thru the same scenario. What can be done to stop these harassing telephone calls from Riddle & Wood?? When I Googled their name I found that I was not the only one who has been receiving annoying calls from this firm. HELP ME PLEASE.

Comments

• Ns
      3rd of Apr, 2009
    Riddle & Wood - letters
    South Carolina

I moved on with my life. My husband is not apart of my new life, thank God...Pleade don't call me or send letters to my new address. I would also like to recoup money that is owed to me but I think I will take my loss and move on...

Nancy Sinetar
    acc.5477537113940013

• Cr
      18th of Feb, 2010

FYI, their senior partner, Jesse L. Riddle, retired in 12/09, maybe that's why things are a little messed up there at Riddle and Wood PC out of Utah. Below is a link to a recent article:

If calls persist call the Utah state attorney general and file a complaint.

They are mentioned several places on the net as a harrassing debt collecting firm.

If you need help negotiating any debt with them, contact us at www.creditcleaners.net

Best wishes to you.

• Go
      22nd of Oct, 2012

Everyone beware of www.creditcleaners.net they charge upfront for credit repair which is illegal.