Riddexplus / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
I purchased the RIDDEX product on [protected] paid for express shipping. The charged my credit card right away. Sent my order to another address not even in the same town we live in. When I called after 3 weeks of waiting they told me there was nothing they could to help me because they sent it out to an address even though it wasn't my fault it was a computer error on their end. Then told me maybe the address that it was sent to might return it and they might be able to figure out who it belonged to. And re-ship it. This is crazy and these people need to be stopped
Va

More Riddexplus Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ru
  12th of Aug, 2016
I ordered Riddex Plus by calling 1-800-771-4984, the TV Ad stated buy 1 and get 1 free that is two for just $29.95 and $8.95 shipping and handling. There is not a time when I was told it was $8.95 each and when I called to see what my card was charged I was informed of the $8.95 each charge and was told if I refused the order I would be refunded the entire amount I paid however that was not the case and was charged the entire shipping fee. If I understand the Federal Law this is Bait and Switch and is illegal. Riddex has refused to refund my shipping and handling fee. I realize this is legal but when you order from a company they should verify the charges at the time the order is placed and allow the buyer to agree to the terms prior to shipping which is not what they do. I do feel I should be totally refunded.
Ruth Stone Tooele, Ut 84074
Ge
  12th of Aug, 2016
Riddex has a good idea. But the pulsing device to rid your house of insects and mice affects people who have had brain surgery and wires used to hold bone together. The pulsing is going into my head/wires/brain. I see green pulses in my left eye. I called and returned the items. They do not have a technical number to call. They need to know. I tried to get hold of them. The Custmer Service at 866-214-5141 will not put me thru.

This is a serious matter. I unplugged the devices. A week later I am still picking up the pulse. My son is an Electrical Engineer and says I need to shut off power to house for a few minutes to get the pulse out of other motors and applicances.
La
  12th of Aug, 2016
THIS PRODUCT DOESN'T WORK, I ALREADY HAVE THE PRODUCT FOR THREE WEEKS, AND STIL I CAN SEE SOME BUGS AND RATS IN MY HOUSE, I CALL THEM TO ASK WHAT TO DO AND THEY TOLD ME TO PUT SOME GLUE TRAPS. BECAUSE THE PRODUCT JUST TAKE THEM AWAY, BUT STIL YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IT IF DONT GET ANY TRAPS FOR THEM. WHAT A CRAP!!!
ALSO ASK THEM ABOUT MY MONEY BACK, BUT WAS IN VANE. IAM SO DISAPPOINTED THAT I'LL CALL ALL CHANNELS AND MEDIAS I CAN, BECAUSE THE SAME WAY THEY DID IT WITH ME THEY CAN DO IT WITH SOMEBODY ELSE BUT IF WE STOP IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THEN WE WILL HAVE A SOLUTION.

PLEASE LET'S HELP OTHERS WITH THIS MATTER OR THEY WILL BE THE SAME WAY . PLEASE LETS HELP EACH OTHER !!!

THANK'S
JUNIOR
Jh
  12th of Aug, 2016
READ THE THE NOT-SO-FINE PRINT!!! I was charged $17.90 s/h for this product. I ordered the buy-one-get-one free offer and they stated separate $8.95 s/h. I thought that meant separate from the purchase price. I got my 2 units (they were in separate boxes taped together as one package) and my invoice slip read $17.90 for s/h! THEY CHARGED $8.95 S/H*** PER UNIT***-EVEN THOUGH THEY THEY WERE PACKAGED AND SHIPPED TOGETHER. Not to mention they weighed practically nothing.
One plus though, even though I didn't pay extra for express shipping, I did get them within about 10 days of ordering instead of the 4-6 wks they said.

So far my only complaint is with the s/h. I haven't had the product long enough to see if it really works or not. So be watching...I may have another complaint soon. I hope not. They won't reimburse my s/h if I send it back!!!