Riddex Plus / product does not work and is causing medicial issus

1 pobox 1572Woonsocket, RI, United States Review updated:

This product was bought and all the directions were followed, and seince we put the product into place I have been having headaches that you could not belive what am I to do?PLease help thanks... I can also be reached thru my email LadyButterFly024@yahoo.com

Comments

• Ri
      4th of May, 2009

I'm happy with riddex so far. the real test will be what happens through August. I put it in several outlets in my studio apartment(back up), I'm an over achiever. I don't see that many silvrfish(I think one slipped under the door from hall after some exterminator came). It probably got lost. I got mine in Bed Bath and beyond(no shipping) for 14.95 and recently a power plus for 19.95. And if you can't get your money back you can call your credit card company and tell them what happened. The customer always wins.

• Ms
      27th of Jul, 2009

I BOUGH T RIDDEX AND IT IS A JOKE. THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY RESULTS WILL OCCUR WITHIN A FEW DAYS AND THE BEST RESULTS AFTER 30. SO WHILE YOU ARE WAITING FOR THE 30 DAYS, THERE IS A 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. I HAVE HAD IT ALMOST 2 YEARS AND IT DOES NOT WORK. IT WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY. NO RODENTS, THANKS TO THE CATS. STILL THERE ARE INSECTS AND WATERBUGS.

5th of Aug, 2009

It works for me so far. it keeps them out of the wall, makes them slow. Waterbugs need combat roach bate and ants need Tat ant bate. Works. I still keep boric acid behind my stove due to crevices. Also watch for crumbs.

21st of Sep, 2009

Ms Understood,

Either place more of them around the house and see if that works. Also add large Combat for the waterbugs. Bugs that don't live in the walls and come from outside have greater chance of thriving in the house. Riddex, which apparently one needs more than one, I don't know how much you have, seems to work on what lives in the walls. I notice some stuff that leaves the walls fall down dead. I do have less stuff. You must put stuff out for the things that left the walls, ie waterbugs. It's un-thorough not to have combat out for the waterbugs. I'm quite sure I'd be infested without combat. Also calk your baseboards. There are no miracle cures for these things. I do more more than one of them, good luck.