Riddex Plus / Fraud and cheating

1 TX, United States Review updated:

What a scam I paid $50 for mine. I was wanting to get rid of the pests without using chemicals around my children and my pooch, so I bought, not 1, but 2 for my home. Had it for 2-3 months now, and no changes. I still have the buggy problem, and boy I am one p-oed consumer. Let me know if the is a lawsuit I ran into plenty of people who would be more than happy to help out. thank you and have a nice day. I should mail them my bugs...

Comments

• Me
      15th of Oct, 2008

Anyone who was sucked into buying one of these deserves to lose their money. Get educated!!! Sorry I don't believe you are owed a refund...

• Th
      28th of Oct, 2008

Megadrone works for the company regardless of what he/she/it says. He can say it's a crappy product (it is) all he wants to but the key to the post is the "Sorry I don't believe you're owed a refund" comment. A dead giveaway.

• Fa
      7th of Nov, 2008

rid out of our mony

24th of Nov, 2008

I have send mine back to the company. they are rip off. the bugs were all around the device and have their eggs on them.
    there should be a law suit againgt the company. include me also in the law suit. the product should be banned from the market

• Ri
      30th of Mar, 2009

once again a rip off company to score big, maby this is aig in discuise or maby a senators sun in law starting a business with tax payers monies.