Riddex Plus / donot stand behind their product

1 Omaha, NE, United States Review updated:

this product does not work and after the 90 day warranty it would not even come on and the company refuse to acknowledge that this is just some bull caca

Comments

Pl
  23rd of Jul, 2009

The product does work, for mouse repelling, saw results within 24 hours of pluging two of them into the wall units of a 2000ft home. So no complaints about product performance.. I was not happy how the website is set up blind that the consumer is not informed how much they are accepting to be charged (there was no conformation page of total charges in their check out process you are just charged then realize how outragious the shipping cost is) I did receive a partical refund for complaining it was criminal to not have a comformation of charges for the customers to agree to prior to being charged.

They state their product is pet safe and for the most part I feel for dogs in many situations it is.. I called them today that there should be a warning added concerning pet safety and the use of their product around pets in certain situations... My 7 year old German Shepherd started to seizure .. So many things involved for individual dog, genetic history, breed you name it, , (not new to dogs and not new to the breed) Everything possible was taken into consideration concerning the event.. My take on the event after getting the riddex plus and plugging them into wall sockets in other rooms of my house, , is the dog was in a crate set up against a wall socket for the reason of the sudden onset of seizures in this dog for being confined up against the source of the out put of Riddex Plus. That though most owners may not crate their dogs, but for those who do crate their dogs to take note of insuring after putting the riddex plus into their homes to make sure their crates are not up against a wall socket..

The company has been informed of the event.

Ka
  30th of Oct, 2009

OH MY GOSH, I WAS JUST FIXING TO ORDER THESE PRODUCTS FOR A MICE PROBLEM WE HAVE SUDDENLY AQUIRED, BUT AS MOTHER AND I HAVE A BRUSSELS GRIFFON AND A 17 WEEK OLD BOXER PUP I AM NOT GOING TO ORDER THIS PRODUCT NOW. WE LOVE OUR PUPS AS OUR ONLY FAMILY AND WOULD JUST DIE IF WE ACTUALLY HARMED THEM DUE TO A COMMERCIAL WE SAW ON TV. I HAVE ALSO JUST READ THE REST OF THE COMMENTS AND NO WAY WILL I ORDER IT NOW. I THANK YOU IMENSLEY FOR LETTING US KNOW ABOUT YOUR PUP, AND I AM PRAYING YJAT YOUR PUP ALSO RECOVERS FROM THIS THING AFTER SHE IS NOT EXPOSED TO IT ANY LONGER. I ALSO THANK THE REST OF YOU KIND PEOPLE FOR LETTING ME KNOW WHAT A RIP OFF IT IS, AS WE ARE ON A FIXED INCOME AND LIFE IS HARD ENOUGH, I AM SURE YOU ALL CAN RELATE TO THAT.
MUCH APPRECIATION,
KAJUN

Ka
  30th of Oct, 2009

THIS IS A GREAT SITE FOR INFORMING CUSTOMERS OF POTENTIAL BAD PRODUCTS OR PRODUCTS THAT DO NOT WORK OR COULD ACTUALLY HARM YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND PETS, THANK YOU FOR THIS SITE.

He
  20th of Nov, 2009

I have a 1 year old pomearian that wouldnt come through the doorway after plugging the riddex in, she wouldnt go over the threshold for weeks .Finally after co-relating the installation of the riddex to her sudden strange behavior we unplugged the riddex that ran along that wall and she hopped over with no problem for the first time in weeks.There should be a warning for small dogs on these products.She is finally back to normal after removing the riddex.