Ricks Hemp Oil / cannabis oil

4-5 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Review updated:

Gary the founder of this company has a volatile temper and atrocious vulgar language regardless of whether you have stage 4 and dying
We paid $1000 upfront the order didn’t arrive when I quoted I received aggressive emails back that his assets were frozen and swore and blamed and took his anger and frustration out on us. We re struggling and $1000 is everything we had. After I lodged an online complaint he negotiated that if I took it off he would send us a lesser concentrate of the oil till end of the year and reimburse us, another shipment didn’t arrive I followed up and his anger came at me as to what the hell is going on. I explained I didn’t know it hasn’t arrived and he hadn’t responded to my emails and he was still meant to reimburse us some time (been 5months). he didn’t reimburse and Will no longer send any oil and told us to go to hell and figure it out. A scathing email really unprofessional.

Is
Oct 20, 2017

More Ricks Hemp Oil Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ga
      27th of Dec, 2017

Isabella aggressive, angry??? we had oil confiscated and yet after selling everything I own you have been sent over $3000 of oil and herbs to compensate and now you write this complete and utter rubbish. thank you and all the best

• Ha
      20th of Jan, 2018

This GARY guy is an effing [censor], don’t deal with him, he has zero respect for people and assumes you are out to get high, what an [censor], is not worth the time of day, take your sick loved ones elsewhere.

• Si
      2nd of Apr, 2018
    Best Best Advice +9 Votes

I have been buying from them for close to 3 years and while we did have an order delayed in May 2017 he replaced with double and to this day follows up weekly. I can't thank him enough very caring and have never found him to be abusive.

• Di
      9th of May, 2018

I cannot believe these outrageous statements. Gary was more than helpful and by far the most knowledgeable person in Australia that i have spoken with. Maybe he just doesn' t have a high tolerance to [censored]... nor do i

10th of Jun, 2018

I have dealt with Gary recently and he was very helpful, and I got my order quickly. All good here. Cheers

• Be
      27th of Jun, 2018

I recently ordered from Gary it arrived the next day the service was excellent and and they were very pleasant with me over the phone as well

4th of Aug, 2018

I also have ordered from Gary and received items as he promised along with instructions, all those negative posts about him have some impact on our faith but we remain hopeful, please be careful what you post as it effects others as well

4th of Oct, 2018

I've had nothing but great dealings with Gary.
    I found him extremely helpful, he went out of his way to actually educate and have a conversation with me when I first called without making me feel like an ignorant idiot.
    I've now ordered off him multiple times and each time he has been nothing short of what I think is excellent service all round!
    I cannot thank this man enough!

4th of Oct, 2018

I Find these Negative reviews extremely hard to believe.

I have ordered off Gary now a few times and each time has been nothing short of amazing with his knowledge and customer service.
    He took the time to educate and talk to me in a way that was not condescending and really helpful.

I would recommend anyone to use Ricks Oils and you have a loyal customer here for life!
    Cannot thank you enough!

• Di
      11th of Oct, 2018

i ordered twice and the delivery was prompt, any contact via email was helpful and courteous .. it was a pleasure dealing with ricks oil ... thank you

29th of Oct, 2018

I also got abuse from Gary Mcdonald. An absolute disgraceful person. You dont tell somebody to go hang themselves. Because they are asking how to take the 15ml tester bottle you sent. No directions No nothing. and you charge like a wounded bull. Compassionate suppliers would not charge you $1000. I know a person that sells if for 50 mls for $60 with postage!

10th of Nov, 2018

@Maree C Maree Chadwick you never ordered oil you received Elixinol 100mg and Elixinol 300mg sample bottles completely free. You could not get high off those products so you started a Hemp Oil scammers post on facebook telling everyone CBD oil is a scam. You then sent those free bottles to Melbourne student journalist Christiane Barro. She then had Melbourne university test those 2 oils along with 2 other people who you convinced were victims. I believe the oil you sent was mixed with something because the tests came back 0.52 and 1.92% CBD rather than the 3.45% the two other bottles showed. You again received free oil but because you could not get stoned and did not like pricing of the products we sold you decided you would start a campaign of lies and abuse calling us scammers. Dod I abuse YES I DID YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MISERABLE PERSON WHO LIES TO SICK PEOPLE TELLING THEM THEY NEED HIGH THC THAT WILL END UP HAVING THEM IN A COUCH. You know people selling this for 50mls with postage well if they can give it away great. We resell legal organic products created in a lab not in the backyard with pesticides and solvents. What I have started doing is stop sending free sample bottles because I just end up with people on here calling me a scammer again when they have received something free. Anyone reading this we h=gace Nare Chadwick free oil but we have scammed this lady????

10th of Nov, 2018

@Gary Ricks Hemp Oil PS Maree after Testing the 100 and 300mg oils (ONLY NOT OUR STRONG OIL) you told the world we were scamming people with cancer with these week oils. If you are a real honest person why did you not tell people that you did not test the 500, 1000, 2000, 3600, 5000 or 10, 000 mg oils the actual oils we use to treat conditions and not the cheap $30 and $65 oils you sent for testing???

@Gary Ricks Hemp Oil typo should read

Anyone reading this we gave this Maree Chadwick free oil only 100 and 300mg bottles for general health not to treat anything but yet again free but we have scammed this lady???? She runs a facebook post hemp oil scammers and whenever anyone defends me she bans them and deletes their comments. She has had this vendetta since 2016 or early 2017 and why she is still writing reviews in late 2018. She finally found a journalist be it a student willing to listen to her and sent her two of our weakest oils and made out we were selling these for cancer. This lady will do anything to discredit CBD oil and the people who sell it because of bottom line her and her kids and their friends she supplies THC to and who are well known to the police in Wollongong cant get stoned.

@Gary Ricks Hemp Oil Typo above we gave Maree Chadwick free oil

14th of Nov, 2018

@Maree C Maree,
    You clearly have a bee in your bonnet about something but I can guarantee you it is NOT about the Oil.
    If you would clearly read his website, if you go to Purchase ANYTHING below 5000 it comes up with a warning saying "DO NOT PURCHASE THIS OIL IF YOU WISH TO TREAT CANCER, EMAIL US AN D WE WILL DISCUSS WHAT IS NEEDED BUT A MIMIMUM 5000 or 10, 000 is needed to treat cancer patients.
    If you can get this strength for $60 then WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE [censored]ing? Go and buy the oil, but i can GUARANTEE at that price it is going to do NOTHING for your condition what ever that maybe.
    After reading what you have written, I think you are way past help.
    Do you research before posting damaging online reviews.
    Send your $50 Oil off for testing, I WOULD LOVE to see the lab results.
    I bet it would be Nothing but Hemp seeds oil which has little to Zero therapeutic value.
    Also, if you read the email that comes with your order it clearly states that the bottle WILL ARRIVE WITHOUT LABELING OR DOSING INSTRUCTIONS. I am sure he even told you that on the phone too as he did with me and my first order.
    I have not stopped and will not stop ordering from this man as long as I can afford to cause the MEDICINE WORKS!!!

If you wanna have a [censored], then go elsewhere and seek help - maybe a psychiatrist???

I thought i'd lost the plot but you sound like a complete nutter!

Stop trying to ruin someones business when he is genuinely helping sick people and animals . Just cause you are freaking nuts, do not try and ruin it for everyone else he is actually helping!!!

10th of Nov, 2018

By the way Maree I sent that oil in 2016 or early 2017 why are you still writing reviews in October 2018 if you are not such a miserable lying person?

• M4
      4th of Dec, 2018

@Maree C
    Gary has only ever been nice to me; often calling to check up on me and offer advice. Although, um, Gary, these forums are probably not the best place for a flame war... Your oil works very well for me but I was sceptical, so I sent samples off to be tested, not just Ricks Organic Oil, but also Elixinol and Community Base Dispensary. The levels of THC are undetectable, and the CBD amounts are roughly the same across all products. I was also drug tested by my GP. She knows my other medications and that I'm taking the oil and my dosage - best to discuss dosages with Gary.

Take care,
    -Amanda

12th of Dec, 2018

@m4ndi Thanks, Amanda you are correct and the Community based was the same because we both used to be supplied by ENDOCA. They are now supplying a pharmaceutical company and stopped almost overnight supplying the majority of Australian oil. around 6 months ago The company granted permission to import ENDOCA products is https://www.thcl.com.au/ This is a very good oil and the only real non-synthetic CBD that will be available in the immediate future by prescription. The only problem is the TGA has limited the maximum strength to 1000mg which is not going to treat seizures or cancers.