Ricks Hemp Oil / An email response sent to me

Melbourne, Victoria, AU Review updated:

Hi I sent an email to ask about a product the company states on their website they sell and this is the response I got. "YES YOU [censored]WITT"
The email stated Gary sent this...Honestly what human being responds in this manner, especially a company that is meant to help people. I have the emails saved and the date was the 1st of December I sent an initial email asking if the product they sell contains a certain ingredient.

Co
Dec 03, 2016

More Ricks Hemp Oil Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ga
      Dec 27, 2017

No idea who you are obviously a troll we never respond like that to anyone and we do not supply or deal with anyone in USA where you are from????

Oct 04, 2018

I Did a test to confirm how genuine Ricks Oil is as I’m treating my partner suffering from Cancer
    The results showing it does contains Cannabis Oil

• Da
      Nov 10, 2018

@John Leondis Hi John, So it tested positive for THC? I don't know how those testers work - is it a saliva or urine test? Does that result somehow show strength (trace/moderate/high levels)? Does your partner use any other form of cannabis for treatment/pain (ingested or vape)?

Nov 10, 2018

Got a test kit from the chemist and yes it just showed as positive when I’ve tested myself next morning
    No way of knowing percentages
    Should be 1:1 though

•   Dec 04, 2018

@John Leondis I find reading these threads very amusing.

I take the oil to control seizures. I also take 250mg lamotrigine daily and valium as needed. Because of the oil, I take valium VERY sparingly. I don't like valium, I feel like there's a heavy blanket over me and I can't think straight. But, that said, I absolutely LUV valium

•   Dec 04, 2018

@John Leondis - as per above comment, please see attached image. I must have pressed the wrong button because my previous comment was much longer.