Rick's Furniture / bad custumer service

842 South First streetSan Jose, CA, United States
Phone: 408-286-6263

I would like to tell my story. My husband I recently brought a bunked bed set for our children. We set a time and date to be delivered. That day came and I waited for them to called me and let me know at what time were they going to be here, since I waited all morning and part of the afternoon, I decided to give them a call, the lady told me that she wasn't sure if the people were going to deliver it that day, i got very upset and told the lady that they have make me waste all my day and her answered was that they did not make any special deliveries to anycustumer. Finally they got at my home almost at 7:00 p.m and the person left his parter to assemble the bunks and left telling me that somebodyelse was going to pick him up.Well that person did not show up and my husband had to give him a ride. On top of that one of the part's was broken and the worker force the matress and scratch the side. They decided to replaced the parts' as soon as they recevied them and they will let us know, they did not call, so again I decided to give them a call and their answered was that they did not call the custumers to informed if the parts were there or not. Today I am still waiting for them to delivered and was supposed to get my part's this morning but they did not, giving the excuse that the person who was going to deliver them got lost, and they will be delivering this afternoon. I will not recommend them at all. Please do not shop there.
Va