Rickenbaker / Harassment!

1 CA, United States

This agency has been calling my cell phone for the past 3-4 months for a person who gave my phone number as their number. I have talked to many agents to have my phone number removed from their database. I was told by each agent that my number had been removed, however I continue to receive calls. All previous agents were professional in their phone manner, with the exception of my most recent call to their company. I spoke with an agent by the name of Lisette at [protected]. I explained to her the same that I explained to the other agents. She was extremely Unprofessional to the point where I didn't want to continue the discussion with her, but with her manager. I was placed on hold and then disconnected. I called back and she answered again I told her I did not wish to speak to her. She told me my number was removed. I told Lisette I didn't care and I wanted her manager. She then proceeded to tell me her manager said... and I interrupted Lisette and told her I wanted her manager and no longer wished to speak with her. She sent me to her managers voicemail. My next step is the BBB, and a lawyer if I received another call .