Rickenbacker Group / Annoying phone calls

1 15005 Concord CircleMorgan Hill, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 408-762-7280

These folks called me regularly about once every two weeks, I finally sent them a letter asking them to stop, and the calls stopped almost immediately. Then I got a call about a month later from Stacey in "compliance, " stating they were unable to comply with my request because they did not have my account number. She could not find me in their records by name, address or phone number.

Just to get this straight, Rickenbacker has my name and home phone number, but are unable to comply with my request that they stop calling because they don't seem to know why they are calling me in the first place.

Am I missing something here?

As

Comments

• Ca
      11th of Aug, 2008

Hello ###, we just want your money. ###'in pay up ###! Who do you think you are... osama, opps... I mean obama. ###s just cry, never pay, just blame the white man or the peru man. ### you ###.

• Cc
      11th of Aug, 2008

###s never pay their bills! Who knew???

• Cu
      11th of Aug, 2008

### Rickenbacker!!! Yeah I'll pay for your fancy ###in car.. ### you! ###you and your fat ### wife. Such a ugly ###ing ###!

• Mi
      29th of Dec, 2008

LOL, typical bottom feeders, "Just gimme the money, ask questions later, damn you!" lol

21st of May, 2010

I have been getting notices in the mail saying I owe money to a business that towed my car and held it in a storage. I have filled out a realease of liability which makes me not responsible for the balance on my credit report. I have already disputed the amount of $2155 that is on my credit report. I don't believe that I am responsible for this amount. I want this company to stop the mailings of this account since I don't have any thing to owe. Please try to get this off my credit report so that I can have something to work with. The name that this bill is under is Mary A Albertazzi. The account was for Arena Tow. Please accept the fact that I am not responsible for paying this account. Please erase this from my credit report to show that I have done a release of liabilty. Thanks

21st of May, 2010

My comment is straight and to the point. I want to have nothing to do with this situation.