Rickenbacker Collection Agency / Harassment!

1 Morgan Hill, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-264-1377

There is a business in Morgan Hill called: Rickenbacker Collection Agency (tel# [protected]) that has been hounding me for almost 18 months. They have become a huge nuisance. They call me on my cell phone and ask / insist that I am Mike Pierre who apparently owes them $1, 000. It takes multiple phone calls before they believe that I am not Mike Pierre and they stop hassling me temporarily. Then time passes and they start calling me again.

I received a call from them recently at the most inconvenient time. The call was from one of their agents: Sigure Wolfe at [protected] X 5306.

After contacting the BBB, the Chamber of Commerce and other governmental agencies I finally got their attention. It is to be determined if this will stop them.

Comments

• Em
      7th of Jul, 2008

I have so far experienced similar insulting and unprofessional conduct from this business. Just moments ago, I returned a so-called computer-generated call only to be shifted from one person to another and then to voicemail. It was only after a second attempt that I was able to speak with a representative, a gentlemen who only identifed himself as "Andy" which I find totally unacceptable. I had already sent them an express delivery package of supporting documentation on my case which he said was likely sitting in their research department but on which he had no other knowledge so both of our time was wasted on this unnecessary follow-up call. When I asked if he would please note in my file that I had returned the call and would appreciate the next call to actually discuss and hopefully resolve this matter, he said "oh, why not." His flippant manner only added to my frustration so I have decided to confirm your original comments. I also intend to file a report of their questionable business practices to the BBB/SF Chamber of Commerce. I DO NOT intend to go through another 18 months bureaucratic nonsense on this matter. I'm also now seriously considering hiring a personal injury attorney.

• Su
      15th of Mar, 2011

hi my named is kathy i am trying too contact you about a debt that i own. please contact me at my number 407-249-4952

• Su
      15th of Mar, 2011

please email me back or call meabout this debt