Rick Hendrick Toyota / worst service ever
For two years I constantly got my car serviced at Rick Hendrick, when I purchased my car I was told if I did business with them I would recieve free tires for life, as long as I kept my car serviced with them. I was faithful in going to get my car oil changed and my tires rotated at Rick Hendrick Dealership, and I was even getting calls saying its time for a rotation or an oil change. But when it was time that I needed new tires I could not get them because I never got a front end alignment. NO one ever told me I needed that. So I was not able to get any tires, I even talked with the customer service manager he offered to give me some gently used tires off the models for sale if they had any. Unfortunately I was not given any tires for life and I took my business to Walmart and got tires and service for half the price and they vaccumed out my car for free.
More Rick Hendrick Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - My life threatening car !!!!
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Complaint
- Toyota Motor Corporation - warranty
- Toyota Motor Corporation - p2442 secondary injection system
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota motors poland