Rick Hendrick Toyota / Worst service ever
For two years I constantly got my car serviced at Rick Hendrick, when I purchased my car I was told if I did business with them I would recieve free tires for life, as long as I kept my car serviced with them. I was faithful in going to get my car oil changed and my tires rotated at Rick Hendrick Dealership, and I was even getting calls saying its time for a rotation or an oil change. But when it was time that I needed new tires I could not get them because I never got a front end alignment. NO one ever told me I needed that. So I was not able to get any tires, I even talked with the customer service manager he offered to give me some gently used tires off the models for sale if they had any. Unfortunately I was not given any tires for life and I took my business to Walmart and got tires and service for half the price and they vaccumed out my car for free.
More Rick Hendrick Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - Low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - Engine knocking sound 
- TOYOTA INTERNATIONAL LOTTO (HEADQUARTER),Japan - NO RESPONSE REGARDING TOYOTA CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM 
- Toyota Lottery Award - Scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - Dishonest Sales Tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with MMT gearbox as Automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Used car purchased from Toyota lot
- Toyota Motor Corporation - unethical behavior...
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service
- Toyota Motor Corporation - navigation system
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2017 toyota camry se