RichSpsXParts.com / No customer service

1 1419 Air Rail AveVirginia Beach, VA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a product, labeled as new, from this company and when i received it, it looked like it had been taken out of a trash pile of old parts, and it did not work. I sent an email asking if it was possible to return the part since it didn't work, I never received a response. A few weeks later i sent another email and received a one sentence response giving me no information and asking a question i had already answered in the first email. I replied but never received a response. After searching the website and seeing no return policy or return information.

A few weeks later I sent the part back, and another email stating what I did and why I did it. Again, no response. I still have not received a response and have since sent multiple emails. Now, looking at the website, there is a return page, which was not there before, stating that if a part does not work they will replace it or refund the money but only after you email them to set up a return. I would highly recommend not buying from them. They have very bad customer support and send broken parts offering a false return policy. After searching the internet, I found many others who had similar horrible experiences with this company, richspsxparts.

They screwed me over and will do the same to anyone else they do business with. Read other reviews on this site to see they haven't changed in 5 years.

Ba

Comments

• Ri
      10th of May, 2010

If you've had a problem, please email us at msgboard@richspsxparts.com -- we do sell *some* used parts and some refurbished items from reputable refurbish companies but they are *ALL* clearly labeled on our website! ALL of our NEW parts are brand NEW, never used! We are a "TOP SELLER" on Ebay with a 99.7% positive as well as a high rated seller through Shopzilla.

If you have a problem that has not yet been resolved, please email msgboard@richspsxparts.com

• Th
      1st of Mar, 2014

I ordered 2 Playstation 2 DVD drive ribbon cables on January 7, 2014. Order was never received. My credit card was charged. Company has not responded to numerous attempts to contact them.

• Th
      1st of Mar, 2014

I ordered 2 PlayStation 2 DVD drive ribbon cables on January 7, 2014. Order was never received. My credit card was charged. Company has not responded to numerous attempts to contact them.