Richmond Hill Hotel / Fraud job offering.

1 Bangladesh Review updated:

Philip Morgan email ID <philipmorgan2c@yahoo.co.uk> introduced himself as Vacancy Manager of Richmond Hill Hotel, advised me to send my resume for the hotel job, I have sent my CV accordingly. Subsequently I have received feedback from HRD <humanresource.richmondhotel@yahoo.co.uk> that my CV has been shortlisted, they have sent application form with some interview questionairre, a person named Nelso took my telephonic interview(+44 [protected]), finally I have recieved an appoint letter signed by James Blake, with a name of visa processing officer Mrs. Sheetal Gupla (email ID sheetalgupta_visauk@yahoo.com, Tel +[protected]), visa officer advised me to pay Total amount payable is 79, 520 Indian Rupees.. I have made a contact with RICHMOND HILL HOTEL
Richmond Hill,
Richmond-Upon-Thames,
Surrey, TW10 6RW
Tel : [protected]
Fax No. [protected]
they said this is a fraud case... could you pls investigate the matter and catch the fraud team, so that innocent people will not be ceited by them .. this is a crime.

More Richmond Hill Hotel Complaints & Reviews

Comments

17th of Feb, 2009

My compliant is cent percent genuine and neutral and I want that the crimal should be punished for ceiting/frauding the innocent people.. the criminal team may do some big crime.. I have given their email ID and telephone numbers, I think if anti-crime force really try they can catch the fraud team by applying modern technology.

• Mo
      25th of Feb, 2009

I am from India. I have applied the same and I got call from UK. I agree the above information. Please investigate the above crime and save poor unemployed people. My mail id is motti_2_2@yahoo.co.in.

• Ra
      26th of Feb, 2009

I am Rajnikar kumar I am from india. I have applied the same and I got call from UK. I also agree the above information, rather i have got a call from Mrs. Sheetal Gupta when i told her i wann to met her then she refuse to meet me yyyyyy, there is something wrong in it.We have to investigate the above crime and save other inocent people. My mail id is rajnikar_222@yahoo.co.in

• Ab
      27th of Feb, 2009

its true..same process with me, they are give me a computer operator job.and told me for money 32000 indian rupees.he said transfer money in this bank account.

Account Name: PUJARI GOPI KISHAN
    Account number: 01451930006687
    Bank name: HDFC BANK

• Ka
      31st of Mar, 2009

Hi friends,

I am Kumar from India, i agree with the same point.I got the call from UK and the appointment letter duly signed by john.They told the name of James Robert as the british councellor in india to help us for the Visa process.They have asked me to deposit the amount of 25000 INR.When i asked him to meet in person, he is not agreeing to meet him.This is utter rubbish even they are cheating the educated people by somehow.I Kindly request the Anti-Crime team to catch them As soon as possible.
    This is their mobile number - James robert-09987491674, Mumbai.

• Ku
      24th of Apr, 2009

Friends this is true they are still active and sent a very similar mail to my brother as i am searcher by profession, I could figure it out in 0.5 hrs that everything is fake but this might be painful and shoking for others. Here is what my brother got from them finally:

DEAR CANDIDATE,

THANKS TO APPLY AND DO AS DIRECTED. WE SHALL BE HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOU AS ONE OF OUR STAFF HERE AT RICHMOND HILL HOTEL LONDON UNITED KINGDOM. YOUR DOCUMENT HAS BEEN SCREENED AND GOT APPROVAL OF THE RECRUITMENT COMMITTEE OF OUR ORGANIZATION BOARD AND APPROVAL OF THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION FOR VISA PROCESSING.

YOUR VISA WILL BE THREE YEARS EXTENDABLE WORKING PERMIT VISA, THERE IS A SENIOR EMBASSY AMBASSADOR WORKING AT THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONER IN DELHI, INDIA. THE PERSONNEL WAS APPOINTED BY THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONER TO PROCESS VISA FOR ALL OUR SELECTED CANDIDATES FROM INDIA.

THE APPOINTED HONORABLE AMBASSADOR DETAILS BELOW...

NAME: Hon Sir Richard Stagg,
    E-MAIL: Consularbritish@yahoo.com
    MOBILE: +91-9987491674

CALL AND CONTACT HIM THROUGH MAIL AT THE EARLIEST THEN GET BACK TO US, HE HAD BEEN AWARE OF OUR CANDIDATES URGENT VISA, PROCESSING YOUR VISA WILL BE URGENT VISA BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO RESUME IN THE OFFICE BY 28TH OF JUNE 2009. MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT HIM AND GET BACK TO THE MANAGEMENT TO UNDERSTANFD YOUR VISA STATUS, COMPLY WITH HIM AND FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTION FOR YOUR VISA PROCESSING.

HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR VISA PROCESSING, PROCEDURE AND DIRECTIVES TO GET YOUR VISA AND VISA FEE PAYMENT MODE AS INFORMED THAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR VISA FEE. ONLY WE SHALL TAKE CARE OF YOUR TRANSPORTATION EXPENSES, ACCOMODATION, FEEDING AND A MONTH TRAINING ON YOUR ARIVAL, E.T.C THE COMPANY WILL MAKE AN UPFRONT PAYMENT OF TWO MONTHS SALARY AS SOON AS YOU INCURE OF YOUR VISA.

WE SHALL BOOK YOUR TICKETS IN RESPONSE TO THE HONORABLE OFFICER COMFIRMATION ON YOUR VISA APPROVAL DATE. ACCOMODATION ARE SET AND OUR REPRESENTATIVE SHALL RECEIVE YOU AT THE AIRPORT DURING YOUR ARRIVAL AND MAKE SURE YOU SEND HIM ANY DOCUMENT REGUESTED FOR YOUR VISA PROCESSING AND SEND HIM YOUR VISA FEE AS DEMANDED.

THANKS FOR CHOSEN TO JOIN OUR ORGANIZATION.

H.R.D. DEPARTMENT,
    RICHMOND HILL HOTEL,
    LONDON.

just be careful

• Ku
      7th of Sep, 2009

Hi friends,
    I also got this kind of email
    One person named stephen morrison send email to me that he was an overseas recruitment agency he ask to send the resume
    i send the resume. then i got the email from Frederick williams HRD with his signature also
    he ask to send certificates, passport in scanned format
    --------

why they are playing with life of an candidate - this money is it more than a human life?

---------------

be carefull friends

kumar

• Ky
      19th of Sep, 2009

Hi friends,
    Even I got a similar email regarding an opening in the Richmondhill Hotel, London.
    I thought of replying to them but, then I decided to do some background checking. Initially i found it quite genuine but its not. Somehow these people have managed to either create a website for Richmond hill hotel or there could be a chance that they might have hacked the original website.
    No employer asks the employee to bear the work permit visa cost. Its solely employers responsibility to take care of all the legal proceedings.
    Anyway, please be careful with such emails and offers over the email.

Kynjai

1st of Oct, 2009

What is the website are they providing us? is that www.richmondhill-hotel.com?

San

• Pr
      23rd of Feb, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I am giving below the mails what i got in my mail ID- balicrajdeepraj@yahoo.com, If these all are fake then, Who r sending this mails and why they r not ponished?

pradeep kumar das
    Bhubaneswar,
    Orissa.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Applicant,
    This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and
    Qualifications were found suitably qualified for the requirements
    of NH HARRINGTON HALL HOTEL UNITED KINGDOM.This document
    attached embodies the approved Terms for
    the purpose of this contract.
    Now, you have to contact the Diplomatic
    personnel appointed by The British High Commission in India with the
    copy of the appointment letter attach below for the procurement of
    your Valid Visa and work/residence permit papers as we are
    having a contract agreement with them for the easiest acquisition of
    employees necessary valid traveling document. Now, you have
    to contact the Diplomat for acquisition of your Visa, work/residence
    permit papers which will empower you to live
    and work in United Kingdom also sign the Contract agreement and send
    to him.Note that you must inform him that you got the below attach
    appointment letter from,
    NH HARRINGTON HALL HOTEL UNITED KINGDOM
    THE DESIGNATED DIPLOMAT CONTACT DETAILS IS BELOW:

Diplomat.PETER SCOTT.
    British High Commission Staff.
    Phone:00919619738570.
    KINDLY PAY 250 POUNDS TO DIPLOMAT PETER SCOTT FOR YOUR VISA PROCESSING FEES AND FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTION TO ENABLE YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR VISA ON TIME.

He will process our expatriates their Valid travel papers
    from from Uk embassy India, because we have sent all document
    required for your two years work permit visa application to
    uk Enbassy in India for Visa processing.This diplomat was appointed
    by the British High Commission to process our selected candidate's
    visa in India to avoid refusal or denial of Visa/ Permits by
    Uk Embassy in your country.We urge you to comply and cooperate with
    him so as to anable you get your Valid Uk Employment Visa,
    Work/ Residence Permit.
    Note. that you are to bear your travel documents processing expenses
    upfront to prove your seriousness and commitment to work with our
    reputable organisation.After your travel documents are ready, we
    shall proceed with the securing of your accomodation here in Uk at the
    company's Estate, book your flight ticket and transfer to you. we
    must have confirmed your visa, your seriousness and willingness to join
    our team here in london.
    Also remember that any Expenses you make on the process of
    registering your documents shall be refunded back to you on joining.
    as you submit your expenses report.
    Be informed that once theprocess is completed your hard copies of
    appointment letter/contract agreement will be delivered to you‚
    via DHL Courier Service.
    We look forward to receive your signed copy of the Contract
    Agreement for our confirmation to your acceptance of‚ourJob Offer with
    the terms
    and conditions therein.
    Contact the diplomat immediately to start visa processing because
    you have to resume in office on 8TH of MARCH 2010. update us with the
    process between
    you and the Diplomat incharge of your Visa, incase of advice where necessary.
    Congratulations!!!
    NH HARRINGTON HALL HOTEL LONDON

Sent: Mon, 22 February, 2010 7:58:23
    Subject: Re: Hotel Supervisor, , REPLY US NOW, , FILL THE FORM AND SEND IT BACK TO US

Dear Sir,
    Kindly see the attachement.

Pradeep Kumar Das
    M-09937013183

Sent: Sun, February 21, 2010 9:50:57 AM

ATTENTION,
    KINDLY PRINT OUT THE FORM AND FILL BY HAND PEN AND SEND IT BACK TO US NOW.
    FROM NH HARRINGTON HALL HOTEL LONDON.

Sent: Sat, 20 February, 2010 1:43:57

Dear sir,
    Thanks for selecting me. I am sending you my passport's scaned copy, Kindly see the attachement.
    pradeep kumar das
    m-09937013183

Sent: Fri, February 19, 2010 8:32:47 AM

NH Harrington Hall Hotel
    Address: 5-25 Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, London SW7 4JW, England.
    Tell: +448712455036.
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    We at the recruitment board of NH Harrington Hall Hotel, wish to acknowledge the receipt of your email with an attached Resume, We thank your for your urgent response and interest.
    We have already gone through your C..V and found it will meet up with our standards here, though we have to give you some appraisals to be able to adapt fully to the system here..
    The next stage now is for us to proceed toward opening a file in your name and in doing that we need you to send us a scanned copy of your International Passport for the record and for visa processing, just in case you finally make through our screening. You need to be fast about this so that we can start the screening on time.
    We want to congratulate you in
    advance.
    while hoping you will be working with us soon.
    Yours faithfully,
    Williams Sean,
    Personnel Manager.

Sent: Wed, 17 February, 2010 23:08:05

Oh,
    Is it ? Ok, I accept your offer. What I have to do next ?
    Pradeep kumar Das

Sent: Thu, February 18, 2010 9:18:37 AM,

ATTENTION!
    YOUR MAIL WAS RECEIVED AND YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN OUR REPUTABLE HOTEL MANAGEMENT, BASED ON WHAT YOUR BIO-DATA INTENSIFIED ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATION IN BASIC, YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN AUTOMATIC EMPLOYMENT IN THE POST OF(HOTEL SUPERVISOR) OUR HOTEL MANAGEMENT OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED NEW FOUR STAR HOTEL IN LONDON, [NH HARRINGTON HALL HOTEL LONDON] UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR (M D. WILLIAMS SEAN)

YOU ARE TO BE PAID EVERY MONTH SALARY OF 3, 000 (THREE THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS STERLING'S), WHICH CAN BE FURTHER INCREASED BASED ON YOUR PERFORMANCE..
    YOU ARE ALSO
    ENTITLED TO:-

[1] A FREE FLIGHT TICKET

[2] FREE ACCOMMODATION

[3] FEEDING

[4] FREE MEDICAL SERVICE

{5}ALLOWANCE BENEFITS

(6)YOU ARE ALSO ENTITLED TO A 2MONTHS LEAVE.

NOTE: YOUR WORKING CONTRACTS EXPIRES WITHIN TWO YEARS,
    AND IT CAN BE RENEWED BASED ON YOUR HARDWORKING AND HONESTY IF YOU SO WISH TO REMAIN WITH OUR HOTEL MANAGEMENT.KINDLY REPLY US NOW,
    FROM NH HARRINGTON HALL HOTEL LONDON.

To: joyce3mela@yahoo.co.uk
    Sent: Wed, 17 February, 2010 8:59:58
    Subject: Hotel Supervisor

Kindly See the Attachement for my updated resume.

Pradeep Kumar Das
    M-09937013183

• Ak
      22nd of May, 2010

dear friends my self akhilesh joshi and i also received the same mail i am attaching my offer letter as well these bloddy people plays with emotions of people how damn they are

Mr. Akhilesh Joshi,

Congratulations to be part of Richmond Hill Hotel.

We would like to inform you that the attached document is your Appointment
    Letter from Richmond Hill Hotel.

Kindly Read the "APPOINTMENT LETTER" carefully before accepting the offer,
    if you accept our offer you have to print the appointment letter sign it
    and send back to us within three days. Incase if we don’t receive the
    signed offer letter we will claim the offer is not accepted and we will
    cancel it without any notification.

Our officially appointed Visa Processing Officer is Mrs.Sayjal Roy who is
    the Senior Official for Processing your Visa, kindly Contact her for
    processing your visa Contact number:+919769489097 and Email address:
    sayjalroy.dipimmigrtservices@gmail.com. Kindly note in order to avoid your
    Visa delay we have appointed our representative to associate with the
    Embassy of uk to issue visa earlier, so kindly cooperate and follow the
    procedure given by her.

If you have any queries regarding your offer letter don't hesitate to ask .

Once Again Congratulations, We look forward you as a valued employee.

Thanks for your cooperation

Mr. Barry Powel
    Assistant Manager,
    Human Resource Department,
    Richmond Hill Hotel,
    London.
    +448712456552

DISCLAIMER:

Any views of this e-mail are those of the sender except where the sender
    specifically states them to be that of Richmond Hill Hotel or its
    subsidiaries. The message and its attachments are for designated
    recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary and private
    information. If you have received it in error, kindly delete it and notify
    the sender immediately. Richmond Hill Hotel accepts no liability for any
    loss or damage resulting directly and indirectly from the transmission of
    this e-mail message.