Richards Limousine Service / Rip rip / Scammer

1 561 Marksbury RoadPickering, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-905-420-6999

Deccided to hire a limo for the mother and I found this guy is Pickering Ontario named Iam Richards, seemed like a nice guy over the phone, got to my house as agreed upon. This old S.O.B charged me $60.00 one way to the Toronto airport, and just to let you all know is paid by Visa and the total amount I gave him including tip was $70.00, but when he dropped my mother off at the airport my mom also tipped him 10.00 and never was honest enough to say that "your son already paid for the full fare including tip" but he did not and he RIPPED my mother off, I found out this information when she called me from the airport. DO NOT TRUST THIS SCAMMER AND ALSO HE LOOKS VERY SHADY NOT TO BE TRUSTED. THIS IS THEY WORST DRIVER I HAVE EVER HIRED, ALSO HAS NO CLASS AND NO MANNERS AND DRESS LIKE CRAP, TALK ABOUT BAD BREATH, ALSO HE IS FULL OF CRAP. THIS GUY IS VERY RUDE AND SAYS ALOT OF RUDE REMARKS. JUST TO TOP IT OF HIS CAR IS A LINCOLN (BLACK). THIS GUYS IS A SCAMMER AND DISHONEST, THIS GUY IS A LOSER.

Comments

30th of Apr, 2009

Actually $60 is not that bad considering where you live. It costs me $70 one way from Joliet IL to O'Hare Airport, a 45 minute ride. So unless you are 15 minutes away, the cost is pretty good.

30th of Apr, 2009

Also, you should have told your mother before she left that you had already tipped him. I have to do this with my elderly father.