RICHARD PENCE / MY REWARDS CHECK

1 Sioux Falls, SD, United States
Phone: 3700 SOUTH WESTPORT AVE. PMB 2889

RICHARD PENCE - REWARDS CUSTOMER NUMBER [protected]
3700 SOUTH WESTPORT AVE, PMB2889 SIOUX FALLS, SOUTH DAKOTA [protected]
I AM LOCATED IN ARIZONA SINCE JANUARY OF THIS YEAR. MY MAIL IS FORWARED TO ME FROM SIOUX FALLS SOUTH DAKOTA MAIL FORWARDING SERVICE (ALTERNATIVE RESCOURCES) TWICE A MONTH. TODAY I RECIEVED MY MAIL FROM ALTERNATIVE RESCOURCES AND IN THE MAIL WAS TWO REWARDS CHECKS ALONG WITH A REQUEST FROM THE FORWARDING SERVICE FOR YOU REWARDS CHECK SENDERS TO INCLUDE ON MY ADDRESS THE PMB NUMBER WHICH I HAVE LISTED WITH YOU, PMB 2889. THIS NUMBER TELLS THEM WHERE THE LETTER IS TO BE FILED AND LATER FORWARED TO ME. THE PROBLEM WITH RECIEVING THE TWO CHECKS IS THAT ONE OF THE CHECKS VALUED AT $6.00 HAS AN EXPIRATION DATE OF 7-31-10. I DIDEN'T RECIEVE THIS CHECK UNTIL TODAT WHICH IS 9-15-10. THE ADDRESS ON THIS CHECK DOES NOT HAVE THE PMB # PRINTED ON THE CHECK, OR ON THE TRI FOLDED LETTER FROM YOU. NOW I AM GOING TO LOOSE THE $6.00 REWARDS UNLESS YOU CAN HELP ME. THE SECOND CHECK I RECIEVED HAS AN EXPIRATION DATE OF 10-31-10 WHICH I WILL BE ABLE TO USE VERY SOON. THIS CHECK FOR $14.00 DOES NOT HAVE MY PMB# ON IT EITHER. WHAT CAN I DO? I DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE THE $6.00 REWARDS CHECK. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM.

RICHARD PENCE, 3700 SOUTH WESTPORT AVE, PMB 2889 - SIOUX FALLS, SD. [protected]