Richard Payne / Fraudulent activity

1 5010 Cutler NE, Ste. D2-186Albuquerque, NM, United States Review updated:
Phone: 505-888-1597

Richard Payne first sent me a solicitation letter back in 2007 to be a lead finder for commercial property 2007, I put it aside, however, he sent me another letter in December 2008 for a home lead finder opportunity, and I purchased his information later in the same month of December of 2008. I didn't waste anytime, I went straight to work, and sent him (5) home leads on 1/3/09 this month, unfortunately to my dismay, I had sent the following e-mails over the last week or so to see if everything was okay, Richard Payne has not answered any of my e-mails, nor has he returned any of the last three messages I have sent him!!

today 1/13/09 I became suspicious and googled the man when I found the previous fraud report on him all the information that the previous gentleman had on Richard Payne matched mine to a 'T'. I mean, I borrowed money to get this information under false pretenses, money was withdrawn from my checking account and and I am now in debt because of this dishonest man! I literally live in one room with my small family and have a baby on the way!! I could kick myself for not investigating this sooner!! I just wanted something better for my family especially with the way the times being what they are now.

any way, another thing. I strangely received another letter about some reverse chain system you have to contribute $100.00 and you will suppose to receive 10 fold on the investment, well, it turns out that there is a fraud report on that too!!! I probably wont see any of my money back, but the moral of the story is folks, if something sounds too good to be true, it most likely is... Just investigate before you send out any money, most likely there are very creative thieves in the world without any conscience, and would do anything to rip people off!!

Le
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ms
      4th of Sep, 2013

"Richard Payne" This time on Yahoo Instant Messenger as paynerichard10@yahoo.com; using Gödel Tech as a front, setting you up with all the equipment needed. It sounds bad from the start. Initial contact by e-mail from "sarahcornor474@yahoo.com". He gives you tasks to do, even looking for the lowest prices locally on office furniture, computers, bar code printer, then sends you a "check" to start buying equipment. Thru FedEx, originating from Philly, PA. Once the cashier's check arrives he wants you to deposit it in Bank of America. Thanks for a long weekend I made time to dig deeper. The check didn't have a phone # on it. I emailed Bay Winds Fed. Credit Union giving them the check number and asking for verification. It came back fraudulent. When he came back on line Tuesday I was ready for him. After he said hello, I came back with; "BUSTED!! ;;Hi Alphonso. We are aware that there are cashier’s checks circulating with our name on them that are fraudulent. The check you listed is fraudulent. Thank you for checking on it and letting us know!" (from Bay Winds). Later Tuesday he called me, I listened to the answering machine, after my greeting; " I would like to speak with mister MSG AJ", ( a woman in the background said something) and he hung-up. The heavy accent sounded like from Nigeria.