Richard Owens Nursery / Exciting Gardens / product never arrived

May 12, 2015
Richard Owens Nursery, Exciting Gardens
I ordered the Deluxe Hosta Garden and it never arrived. I contacted the company and they asked for a shipping address and said they would ship the missing order (part of the order arrived, just not the product Deluxe Hosta Garden). I provided them the shipping address and waited for several weeks. Product still didn't arrive. I contacted them again and they said their records showed it shipped. I told them only part of the order arrived and to please send the missing item. No response. I wrote again and they said I need to provide a copy of the shipping label in order for them to send the missing Hosta Garden. I told them that the part of the order that arrived, did so about 2 months ago and I no longer had the shipping label. They said they couldn't fulfill the order without it. When I complained that they had on file all the information they needed, they then wrote and said, to please send verification of payment. I indicated they had verification of payment on file and to just send the damn Hosta order. After exchanging about 10 emails, they have made it clear that they do not intend to ship the missing parts of this order, so I informed them I would find a place to review their service online. I hope others don't shop with Exciting Gardens, Richard Owens Nursery.