Richard J Rokowski, LLC — Carpet purchase and installation
We hired Richard Rokowski to install carpet in our condominium located at 4003 Versailles Drive, Orlando, Florida 32808. We paid him a deposit of $600.00 by Chase QuickPay on or about November 12, 2016. The deposit is $600.00 via Quick Pay to Chase account number:
[protected] Routing Number: [protected]
He had quoted a total price for the job at $900.00. We made numerous calls and sent both text messages and e-mails to him in order to find out when he would complete the job, but he either had excuses or he just ignored us.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Orlando, FL
He continued to lie to me and kept setting dates when the job would be completed, but he never completed the job. He even lied about being shut out of the project on Tuesday after a big crime in the area. He is very hostile and unprofessional, too.
Richard Rokowski LLC does not exist as a company in Florida. Richard Rokowski does not have a license to install carpet, either. He is a fraud and is just taking the money of unsuspecting customers just to make money for himself without doing any work or installing any carpet.
Paul S. for Naushik Hooda, Managing Member of Goldchem LLC
More Richard J Rokowski, LLC Complaints & Reviews
- Richard J Rokowski, LLC - fraud / theft 
- Richard Rokowski - Carpet installation 
- Richard J Rokowski, LLC - Carpet/padding/porcelain tile 
- Richard J Rokowski, LLC - Richard J Rokowski - Elite Carpet is a SCAMMER! BEWARE!!!!
- Richard J Rokowski, LLC - Took our money - no carpet 
- Richard J Rokowski, LLC - Carpet installation 
- Richard J Rokowski, LLC - carpet installer 
- Richard J Rokowski, LLC - carpet installation
- Richard J Rokowski, LLC - carpet install
- Richard J Rokowski, LLC - fraud warning