Richard J Boudreau & Associates, LLC / Collections rude, threatening

1 Salem, NH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 603-890-1644

I also have had supportkids for about the same amount of time, 7 yrs. They managed to get only $600 of $15, 000 that was owed. then i got a letter from this same company telling me they going to get my daughther's back child suppoert. This was in December 2009. End of December, I received a check fo3r $200. I started receiving check bi-weekly for $200. The last check I received last week was in the amount of $13, 365.96. I almost feel to the floor when I opened it. Yes. this company is for REAL. Only ones complainting about it are the ones who owe the child support. In less than 3 months, they collected the entire amount of the back child support that was owed to me. Feel confident that they will work to get you the money owed to you.

MG
Atlanta, GA

Comments

• Pe
      2nd of Jan, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I am out work and cannot pay anything on the bills. I trying to bankrupt on the bill. I am will to bankrupt because i do not have a job. My ex- husband will not pay his alimony like the count tell him to.
    Peggy Fowler

Original Creditor: Citibank
    Account Number:20009090196759

• Mi
      22nd of Aug, 2009

i have had supportkids for 7 yrs. then i get call from this same company telling me they going to get my daughthers 40, 000 she owed. Is this company for real? pls let me know if i'm wasting my time?

• Mi
      22nd of Aug, 2009

is boudreau &associates ever going to get my back child support? 40, 000 owed!

• Ia
      2nd of Feb, 2010

rjba supportkids is a legitimat company. they have collectors that work your case the same way they would work any other debt owed. you need a court order to be a customer. they will get you as much as they can. but wether its $200.00 a month of the whole 40k, all depends on what your babys daddy is going to pay. each payment that is made by him is feed.

• Ae
      7th of Jun, 2015

these people that said good things about Supportkids must work for them. It is not only the paying parent that says these things about this company. The majority of complaints are from the parents that are owed money that this company is illegally collecting and then not paying to the custodial parent. You must think people are stupid!!