Richard Boyer / Trades Capital

1 Glasgow CityUK, United States Review updated:

I started with them at the first of the year, , , Deposited $250 like there video says...made $190 first week...when I asked who was taking care of my account...they told me Ben Lawrence was and that he would contact me...he did the next Tuesday...we talked for awhile...he wanted more money...I said I was broke...so he put my $440 into there Autotrader...by Tuesday afternoon, I was almost broke...it loses your money that fast! I e-mailed him and said I would find some money somewhere as long as he got me out of the Autotrader...he did...when I came up with $2000...he traded once a week for over 2 months...3-6 $25 or $30 trades...did not make nothing...when I b**ched to his boss...John Goldberg...he saw what he was doing...but said that was up to Ben...then turned around and made me $1000 in 4 aggressive trades...so what gives with these people and why can't we get our money back? I have since sent them numerous e-mfor my money to be returned to me...Nope...no one answers any of these...the Live Chat...is not working...and non of the e-mail addresses produces a response! So I take it I am out? Please can't someone do something about this? Sue them? Turn them in to Interpol or Scotland Yard for there cheating people out of there money...its a crime in US!

Bo
Apr 12, 2016

More Richard Boyer Complaints & Reviews

Comments

28th of Apr, 2016

HI I have transfer more the 35000 USD after progressive gain, after this they start loose and loose until get zero in me account.

I dot knoe what else can I do I need some law assistance for this case because they offer too many thing include zero risk of investment.
    currently they did not take my the phone call. I feel too bad is too much money for me.

I need help to find the way to recover my money

• Da
      10th of Jun, 2016

I think know who these people are, be careful, do not invest anything more... I think they are in Israel too, Please report to CFTC immediately, please check their Redlisted companies.