Richard Boyer / a teacher with a taste for young girls

Las Vegas
When I was 15, I believed when he told me that I was mature for my age--like an adult--and that he felt guilty for taking my virginity.

When he started sleeping with my friends, I wasn't so sure.

Five years later, I've heard from no less than four other young girls who he took the same way--or at least tried to. He's currently stalking a sixteen year old!

This guy is a substitute teacher in CCSD, and next year he'll be a regular classroom teacher. Stop him before it's YOUR daughter!

More Richard Boyer Complaints & Reviews

Plus Richard Boyer - Trades Capital [2]

N  8th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I jusgt got home from Las Vegas you can tell they are suffering from the turn down in the economy. Like Advantage car rental when I gave the counter person my reservation number he made a commit at about how low of a rate I got for 4 days midsize car $57.0o by the time he finished with me it came to $170.00. then I ate ate the Wokin on Flamingo on thursday the 5th of Febuary the menu showed some kind of a wrap and corn on the cob for $5.99 buy the time it was rang up with a glass of tea it came to almost $15.00 when I questioned the lady she said the corn was seperate.