Ribbit Computers / Owner is very abusive

1 921 E Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS.KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: (316) 440-3616

The owner is named Alex Harb. He is the biggest jerk on earth. We had a computer problem and took it in. They said no problem.. we asked for an estimate, 49.00 to check it. Ok.. We called back to see what they found out and they said please hold. Then the owner Mr. Harb gets on the phone and starts screaming at us and laughing maniacally. We go get our computer and he is standing outside and won't let us in the store to get our property. I called the police from my car. The guy is Lebanese and I swear from his former employees that his store is just a front for drug sales. He sure acts like he is on them.

Ka

Comments

• Al
      7th of Apr, 2016

I have had a similar experience with him. He lies he is very verbally abusive. I am a woman and he tried to come after me. A bystander stepped in. Alex continued to scream and curse. His restaurant meddys has what looks like maggots in the food. They refuse to do anything about it. I will never visit one of his businesses again. He thinks that because he has money that he is above the law. He makes me sick.

• Re