Rib Crib - 425 W. Sunshine, Springfield, MO / I have no intention of visiting any Rib Crib location again

October 6, 2006, I went through the drive-thru. I waited 20 minutes in line before getting to the speaker, only to be told that I’d have to wait again. 5 minutes later my order was taken, and I waited another 10 minutes before receiving my order. I complained at the window and was told there was nothing that could be done about the wait. I waited a total of 35 minutes only to find upon arriving home the coleslaw brown from age, the potato salad had an off taste, the bread was cold and hard, and there was also no pickle or onion as is to be included with each order. The meat was good however. I’ve registered a complaint online with Rib Crib and am also considering filing a complaint with the local health department regarding the poor quality of food. I can’t be the only person to receive old coleslaw and potato salad that could potentially make someone sick if eaten. I have no intention of visiting any Rib Crib location again.

Comments

• Ni
      6th of Aug, 2008

I loooove rib crib. I have been there a million times and i have been unhappy with the quality once before, but get over it. every food place is not perfect all time. people like you are pathetic. cook at home, though you probably still wont be satisfied. i understand you being unsatisfied, but what does complaining about a wait do? the staff is working! it is not always their fault if it takes a while, they might be busy. let me guess, you want your meal for free then. give people a break. they are only human like you. do you ever make mistakes? do you expect people to be so critical. your food sucked one day...let it go. if you stress out that much where you are still not satisfied about complaining online and sending a complaint through rib crib email so you want to email the health department, you probably have other underlying issues and i suggest a psychiatrist.