RHS Worldwide Innovations LLC/ Draft Guards / Unprofessional!

RHS Worldwide Innovations LLC
16 West Main Street Suite 1
Phone: 1-631-369-2672
I ordered the window and door draft guards on Jan 8th, they charged my credit card and I havent heard from them since. The bland invoice (also with theh rep yahoo email address!) do not give you a phone number to call to check up on your order, you have to go back to the site just to get a number. The [protected] is a hit or miss with getting someone. A week later, I called and finally got someone and asked her the status since I never got a shipping confirmation. I was told that my order was shipped out and I should receive it by Tuesday being that the 20th was a holiday. I asked what was the hold up, she told me that a rep was dishonest and was not telling people that this item was on backorder. I was not happy. I asked her to send me a shipping confirmation she said she will get that right out to me. NOT!! Didnt happen. Well today, 20th and still no product, I had to play tag with both numbers. I called the [protected] and it gives you these bogus prompts that leads no where. They have a prompt 2 to talk to Billy in shipping, nothing there and prompt 3 to talk to Robert Salensky CEO. Funny because when you press 3 its says its not a valid number. I finally was able to get a person at the other number and he tells me that it will be shipped out TOMORROW which means once again I was lied to. Each rep blames it on the other. I was told AGAIN that they had some less than honest people AND this was on backorder due to the manufacturer. I will never order from this scamming company. Customer service or should I say lack of is nothing to be desired or repeated! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, they might be cheaper but so is their crappy service!

A  20th of Jan, 2009 by
i actually have the same exact problem, i ordered the door draft guards on Jan 10th, got my credit card no., charged it, but never heard from them again. i sent them an e-mail, and so far, haven't heard from them, and it is the 20th of Jan today. and i haven't tried calling, as there was no contact number in their confirmation letter.
i think i will write to the Better Business Bureau about this.
A  21st of Jan, 2009 by
I too fell for this scam. I ordered on 12-31-08 and still no product. I guess we are all in the same boat. I am checking with my credit card company to see if there is any recourse.
N  22nd of Jan, 2009 by
I am also waiting for the draft dodgers. They are all paid for as they were on my credit card. They were ordered on Jan. 3rd. The winter will be over by the time they arrive if at all. What recourse do I have?
Pat Kelly
A  22nd of Jan, 2009 by
I ordered the draft guards on 10 Jan. I've had my credit card charged. No guards yet received and it's 22 Jan. Have tried calling both numbers above. 1 had a full mailbox. The other let me leave a message. I'm not holding my breath about being called back(!).
N  26th of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered my "door draft guards" on 12/31/08. After multiple calls, I finally received them on 1/24/09. SAVE YOUR $ and DO NOT ORDER THESE. I received nothing more than 1/2" copper pipe insulation. I could have gone to a local home improvement store and purchased the exact same thing in the plumbing aisle. It's impossible to get these things to fit under a door. It is a total scam that they are trying to pass these off as draft guards. The website states that there is a 100% money back guarantee. I'll try calling about that today but I'm not holding my breath.
A  26th of Jan, 2009 by
I actually have the same exact problem, I ordered the door draft guards on Jan 8th, got my credit card no., charged it, but never heard from them again. I sent them two e-mail, and so far, haven't heard from them, and it is the 26th of Jan today. have tried calling, and was unable to contact anyone as their Telephone in Box has been full all the times I have called I am sorry that I did not see these complains before I placed order! I guess old saying if deal seems to good to be true it is not a good deal! Joseph Boise, ID
A  27th of Jan, 2009 by
I order my Draftguard on 12-3-08 and they email me and said they sold so many it be 7 to 15 day well that gone and went i called them a Lady answer the phone and said this. the guy who was doing this is no longer with them. and i f i didnt hear from her in one day everything is ok and i get mine in 5 days. didnt hear from her 5 days gone so i called today. and Ken answer the phone. he said that woman wasnt their either no more. lol. and said hes looking at tons of the draftguards. and mine going out today. heres the number to call them 631-369-2672. dont leave a voice mail keep calling until you get someone. or file a complaint with your attorney general office like i did.
N  30th of Jan, 2009 by
OMG got them this morning what a rip off they are. going to file a complaint thur my attorney general office. they will get this company. also heres a Company that sells them I got a set and they are wonderful. go to Harriet Carter.com and get them you wont be sorry they are wonderful and works great. you can email me if you like. yorkiedog2002@yahoo.com. have a great week
A  5th of Feb, 2009 by
I also ordered the draft guards some time ago and finally today I got 4 lengths of foam rubber that would not fit under any door. They were to have a cloth that fits under the door. They surely are a fake company, altho my daughter ordered from them and got what she was supposed to get. They must have run out so they just sending anything rather than refund the money. I can not find a phone number to call.
A  13th of Feb, 2009 by
I ordered the draft guards also on January 27. My credit card was charged, but no product or additional information from the company. Today is 02-13-09 and still no product or word form the company. I was a bit suspicious about the company when I was on their website and wondered whether or not I should place the order to begin with. I should have went with my first instinct. I did not look them up and find all the complaints till after the fact. I am going to dispute the charge with my credit card company.
A  18th of Feb, 2009 by
I ordered same on 11/22/08 and have yet to receive. Have gotten much of the same run around. I have requested my credit card company to reverse the charges and I plan to give the information to BBB and other organizations so that other folks will be alerted. I will also file a complaint with my states Attorney Generals office. If enough folks complain them maybe this group will be caught.
A  30th of Mar, 2009 by
I ordered this product in Dec. 2008 and received and e-mail (late Jan) that I will receive the order within 15 days. NEVER RECEIVED the order. I e-mailed several times and did not receive any response back (its March 30 and no product). I purchased using paypal well guess what I e-mailed paypal and they e-mailed me telling me I had a time limit to complain and since I didn't they wipe their hands clean. So now I will contact the better business bureau!!!