Rhs Enterprises / Never Received Product

1 16 West St. Suite 1Riverhead, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (631) 369-2672

I ordered two driveway alarms in April and have never received them. I called in May and was told they were on back order but were coming in Monday and they would ship them out right away. A month later I emailed and never recieved an answer. From that point on, I only got an answering machine when I called and none of my many emails were never answered. I still have not received the alarms and this is August. Stay clear of this company!

Comments

Rhs Enterprises - haven't receive product ordered on 10/18/2008
RHS Enterprises
Texas
official-detox-pads.com

I order the Natural Foot Detox pads on 10/18/2008.
I was charged 55.98 for the 200 Piece Detox System and this money was taken from my account in October.
It is the end on December and I have not received a product from them.
I tried contacting several times at 1-888-747-9990 and never received a return call.
I was able to contact someone at 1-631-369-2672 right before Thanksgiving. I was told the order would be shipped to me in the next few days. I contacted this number back a few days later after receiving no package. I was told it should arrive today or tomorrow. We are now at the end of December and I still haven't received any products.

Pi
  3rd of Jun, 2016

They won't send it out. I was scammed out of $34.98 for draft guards. I too received that email. Here it is.

Dear Valued Customer,
We are extremely sorry for the shipment delay of your draft guard deluxe. We were overwhelmed with orders and received many more then we ever anticipated. The reason for the delay is our supplier has not been able to supply the materials fast enough to manufacture the draft Guard deluxe and keep up with our supply and demand. We are doing our best to ship every order as fast a we possible. We anticipate it may take anywhere from 5-15 days to receive your order. If you do not wish to wait we fully understand. Simply return this letter with a request for a refund or send and Eamil to rhsrefunds@yahoo.com and your order will be refunded within 48 hrs. Once again we are very sorry for the delay. Thank you for your patience and understanding to show our appreciation you will be receiving a free gift with your order. We wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday season.

Sincerely,
RHS Worldwide Innovations LLC

BEWARE!!!

Ca

BEWARE!!!

I was also scammed out of $28.96 + freight for draft guards. I received the items, however, was very dissatified with the product and returned them within the "30 day guarantee" looking for a refund. They never issued me my refund so I took it up with my credit card company. According to my credit card company, RHS told them they never received the product back. I tried to get in contact with RHS several times and no response. I am still fighting with my credit card company for a full refund. RHS needs to be shut down!!!

Al
  3rd of Jun, 2016

I was scammed too, for $74.33. I ordered the foot detox pads and then changed my mind the same day. Left several messages on their voicemail - nobody answers or returns calls. No one at RHS returns emails either. Six weeks later I received the package but since I already requested a refund from my credit card company I sent the package back to RHS. Unfortunately, I signed for the package, which I should not have done, because now their credit card company is claiming that I received the package! They ignored the fact that I had delivery receipt to prove I returned it. This company is a complete scam. They bait people in by posting an email address, a street address, phone number, when none of those contacts are any good! Unbelievable!

Don't get ripped off!

Ch
RHS Enterprises - haven't receive product ordered on 10/18/2008
RHS enterprises
Kansas

I ordered detox pads as advertised on their web site, I paid with credit card and recieved an invoice but no product I have emailed several times with no response.