Rhs Enterprises / unauthorized charge

1 NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-747-9990

$22.98 unauthorized withdrawl from my account, could not reach a RHS ENTERPRISES representative to reslove the issue, left several messages!

More Rhs Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Li
      16th of Jan, 2009

I have ordered the draft guards from RHS enterprise and have not received them. They took the amount off my credit card. I do hope it isn't a rip-off. Linda

• De
      22nd of Jan, 2009

I ordered on 12/3/08 I received e-mail on 1/3/09 stating shipment was late and would be that day. Product received as promised.

• Ev
      25th of Jan, 2009

I too ordered the draft guards back in early 2008 and still, after numerous calls to RHS, have not received the draft guards. My credit card was charged, so finally, yesterday, I called my credit card company to go after these people at RHS. My credit card credited my account for the am0unt that was billed and will go after these frauds. Evelyn in Suffern NY.

5th of Feb, 2009

TO ROBERT ( CEO ), ### OF NYC

WORKER NAMED KEN SAID MY ITEMS WERE BEING SEND, WELL I AM STILL WAITING; I HAD CALLED THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND WILL GET CREDIT. MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY WILL GO TO THE ###'S BANK ACCOUNT AND COLLECT THERE IF ITS NOT TOO LATE.

5th of Feb, 2009

IS THERE

• Da
      13th of Mar, 2009

RHS Enterprise fradulently charge for Window and door draft guards and instantly charge the customers (victims) the credit card...using $25 ish + The phone numbers are invalid, the emails and online messages will be ignored.
    You may then get some worthless crap in the mail, which has recorded delivery, if you contest the credit card charge. They only do that so they can give the shipping confirmation to the credit card company as proof of delivery.
    Anyone who buys anything from RHS Worldwide or RHS Enterprise, after reading these reports, are a glutten for punishment.

• Pa
      20th of Mar, 2009

I have been victimised also by RHS Enterprise for draft guards I have filed a complaint with the FBI for internet fraud These people have 3 different companies listed on the internet The head is Robert Slavinski
    You can file a complaint at https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx This is a government sight

22nd of Mar, 2009

I also ordered from RHS Enterprise draft guards on December 18, 2008, paid by Pal Pal next day. So far, I still not get the merchandise from RHS. I tried to call numerous time and E-Mails, no response from the company. Disputed the charge with Pay Pal and they response was that this company is not covered by the money back policy. Now I am out of $14.95. Buyers beware.

5th of Apr, 2009

I am out $34.98 for draft guards which I never received. They said that they would be late in delivery and I just assumed that they would eventually mail them. However, they were just trying to buy more time so I couldn't get my money back. This company is fraudulent. I have sent them half a dozen emails and phone calls to no avail. I just filed under BBB. I suggest you all do that. I paid through paypal and they won't pay back if it's over 60 days. Beware.