RHS Enterprises, LLC / Ordered but shipment never arrived

1 16 W Main St., Suite1Riverhead, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 631-369-2672

I PAID FOR FOOT DETOX PADS May 9 2009, NEVER RECIEVED THEM, ATTEMPTED MANY CALLS [protected] EMAIL SEVERAL TIMES, NO RETURNS, THIS COMPANY IS NOT LEGIT. THE CEO Robert Slavinski SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO BUSINESS IN US. My credit card company is filing a complaint plus I have also contacted Better Business Bureau. Buyer beware.

Tn

Comments

• Mi
      27th of Mar, 2009
    RHS Enterprises, LLC - order not shipped and can't get ahold of them for answers
    RHS Enterprises, LLC

I ordered and paid for foot dextox pads on March 14th for my sons science fair project. The foot pads did not arrive and I cannot get anyone to answer me about their status.

• Pa
      2nd of Apr, 2009

I to was riped off by RHS Enterprise., which is owned by a Robert Salvinski also known as Robert Salvin. I filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals office in my state I also filed a on line complaint with a Government web site. www.ic3.gov. They are taking action.
    Seems this compamy has a large network and sponsered by Go Daddy.com
    File a complaint with the governmeny

• Su
      24th of Apr, 2009

I ordered detox pads in December 2008. The charge came through on my January 2009 Americal Express statement. I had a hold put on this payment to RHS. I got the detox pads in the middle of February and removed the hold on my American Express statement.

I will not order again from this company.

Apparently I am not the only person unhappy with this company.

• Gc
      20th of May, 2009

glad someone posted this. have had an order on for 3 weeks and still no product. i will also put a hold on payment on my cc. definatly won' t order from this company again... thanks all gc in okla.

30th of Jul, 2009

I ordered Riddex Plus and never received them. The web site is no longer functioning. Buyer beware!!

• De
      30th of Jul, 2009

I also ordered riddex plus, but instead of the riddex I received a couple small containers of a paint.

• B2
      27th of Aug, 2009

I ordered an ab-belt over a month ago. Same problem - # does not work & no shipment!