Rhema Investments / Failure to pay for contracted services

2605 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 108San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (909) 581-3540

Mr. Manning, representing Rhema Investments, contracted Qualight Environmental on February 26, 2008 to perform a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) for a property located at 1351 Air Wing Road, San Diego, California.

In general, Phase I ESA's are typically performed on commercial property transactions to protect the new landowner from liabilities associated with current/historical environmental issues, such as underground storage tanks, hazardous material releases, etc.

The contracted services were for a rush Phase I ESA (one week turnaround) for the agreed upon cost of $1, 800.

Mr. Manning (Director) was working in assocaiation with a Mr. Jorge Solis (Vice-president), and was working out of the offices of The Firm Realty in Rancho Cucamonga, California.

After several months of trying to collect the money from Mr. Manning, he apparently disappeared, and Mr. Solis denies any involvement with Rhema at this point.

Calls to The Firm Realty go to "Nick, " the owner, who states that Mr. Manning and Rhema Investments are no longer associated with his company. However, the phone number on the Rhema Investments website (which has been updated recently), still connect to The Firm Realty.

After months of being given the run-ariound, it is safe to say that Mr. Manning, his associate, Mr. Jorge, and The Firm Realty (if they are protecting Mr. Manning) are in large, a rather immoral and deceiptful group.
An

More Rhema Investments Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Wm
  28th of Oct, 2008
Mr. Manning defrauded me and costs me over $100k and over a year of my life. I engaged him and the filthy Rhema investments for loans for investment real estate llc and forwarded much money to him for appraisals, upfront origination fees etc. He took my money for an appraisal and never gave it the appraiser after the appraisal was done. The whole thing blew up when I found out that the lender he was using for all these loans was never even engaged and had never heard of me. David charged me $25k in upfront origination fees. He had been stiffing people all over the country.

A very disturbed man. He needs to be locked up.