RHB Bank Berhad / RHB Banking Group / credit card closed

Dear RHB,

I have called customer services last month FEB-18 to close both my credit card Master and Visa, and they have confirmed both my card have been cancelled in FEB-18 .

But seems nothing have been done appropriately to take it down from CCRIS.
Your offices even call me back to confirm that the cancellation has been done in FEB-18 .

However today 12 March 2018 I've checked my ccris report for FEB-18 cut off both the card still appear in ccris .

I am now applying Personal loan and housing loan and have paid deposit and down payment for my house purchase transaction also done but now my housing banker told me there are too many credit card application earlier that i why i cancelled off my RHB card last month in Feb 18 because I've just applied this card not too long ago so after I cancelled it should not be in criss already including at the bottom as application applied when.

So now if my housing loan can't be approved and my deposit + down payment already paid due to this because rhb did not take down my cancelled rhb card from criss then i will sue rhb bank for my loss

Pls look into this and call me back asap

Ka