RHB Bank Berhad / credit card

Regarding your employee - Johnny See Choon Lee (Retail Mobile Banker, Direct Sales, Alternate Sales Channel, Mobile Number: [protected]) who is very dishonest and does not fulfill his promise. He promised to give me free gift for singing up RHB credit card once he got his commission on 15th August and he said will contact me, but until today he still did not contact me. I tried to contact him but to no avail.
I signed up on the month of July. i contacted end of July (28th) and he said he will call me personally so that i can collect the free gift at Queensbay Mall. But until today still no news. Too bad you hired such an irresponsible and dishonest salesperson. Shame on your employee as well.

Secondly, i am unable to get my monthly credit card statement. i have to call your credit card center to get it (for the month of July and August). i told the call agent (whoever it is) to either send to my email or mail it to my house address directly. Until today, still no response. i used credit cards from other banks (CIMB, Hong Leong, BSN), well, may be the benefits provided on their credit cards may not be much, but their customer service is fairly good and they do not hire irresponsible employee like Johnny.

You may contact me on my mobile - [protected] for more details. Also, i wish to know the outstanding amount on my credit card. i wish to settle the amount and cancel the RHB credit cards.

Jz