RG Auto / Awful company

220 NW 5th AveHallandale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-374-CARS
I am a successful business man in South Florida. I tried to buy a vehicle from RG Auto which is a small buy here, pay here. I left $3, 000 deposit on an 03 Mustang. I came back two hours later to pick up the car and Edgar Baquero and Joe Cohen and Mike Hunt tried to charge us and additional $3, 500 because our credit was bad (725 Decon score).

We said we no longer wanted to buy the car and asked for our money back. The three stated, they had no cash because its a bad neighborhood and would need to come back in a couple of days. We then demanded our money. They then became violent and yeld at me and my wife. I then called the Hallandale Police. They told the Police they had no checks and could not pay.. The Police got even more angry when they felt they were being lied too, also. They were about to arrest Edgar Baquero and Joe Cohen when they found an extra check... The police said they were bad people and not to come back again...
Va

Comments

Zx
  6th of Oct, 2008
Wow, what a bunch of scammers. Either you left $3, 000 cash or check which they should have been able to immediately refund you or give you your original check back...
Ry
  15th of Oct, 2008
I agree with Mr peter Mac about his place I tried to purchase a car that I was pay 12, 000 cash for along with a trade of a 2000 toyota camry. The service was horrible adn rude, they want to rush you to take you money. I simpley told them that my money is not itching my hand to spend and i will take the camry and go home with it 2 hours later a purchase a certified pre-owned lexus for 1, 500 less than the mercedes I was buy for almost 15, 000.00 cash in hand.