RFK Solutions LLC / Do Not Call List Ignored

1 29267 US Hwy 19 NClearwater, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-581-7371

What a worthless mess the internet is - it takes an hour to find an answer to a simple solution - well, here you go everyone, so you don't have to spend the time I did. The company is RFK Solutions, and the owner is Rudy Kazmierski. Their company address is: 29267 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33761. Their office number is [protected]. Their fax is [protected]. Their website is: www.rfktimeshares.com The people that work there seem nice on the phone - and they did remove my number from their dialer calling me. But it started up again about 6 months later. I called and talked to Rudy and he assured me he would remove my number as soon as we hung up the phone. I told him I certainly hope so, as I went through this for months on end 6 months ago, and will not allow it to start all over again. DON'T waste your time people filing a report, or a complaint, or contacting the "authorities" - they all have hemeroids from sitting on their ### and doing nothing. I also found on the net, but have not confirmed it, that his number is hosted by Verizon in Florida. That was my next step, but I don't think I'll have to go there. So there you go - all the information - run with it. Love, your big brother - I got your back.

Comments

• Ho
      17th of Dec, 2008

My caller ID identified a phone call from this company-no message left.

• Sl
      28th of May, 2010

And they are complete theives...have friends who listened to their line of *** and bought in...they took advantage of people who were in a bad position with the economy and added more stress to their already stressed finances overpromising things they could not accomplish.