rezvxtraunauthorized charges

1 Review updated:

Sent for a trial offer with no product information, etc. Then I foiund a charge for $86.87 to my credit card without authorization. I tried several times to contact the company and also never received a call back. I have reported to my credit card company and authorities.

Comments

• Bb
      Aug 06, 2009

stay away from this company so much for free 14 day trial they have billed me twice and no the phones says there calls are full probably with complaint calls

• Da
      Aug 07, 2009

i actuallu purchased from this company and the product seems to be really working. i called and spoke to their cs department and had no trouble getting through.

• Lr
      Aug 18, 2009

Comments Sort by: Date | Rating

0 mins ago by lre 0 Votes

I had the same thing happen to me - They charged my account $86.87 before I every received the "FREE" trial product. They responded that by e-mail they would remove my name from their list, but that I was responsible for the $86.87. I requested my credit card company not process this payment, but they have and now I am going to have to go through a return and dispute. lew

• 51
      Aug 19, 2009

Buyer beware regarding this product. I failed to see the disclaimer stating they will charge your card automatically after your 14 day trial period. I called and caneled everything but could not obtain the $88 they already charged me. They are not very forthcoming regarding the charges. In addition. when canceling they were willing to drop the price down to $40. This product is way over priced. I haven't used the product long enough to tell you if I see any sizable results, but even so I would not purchase this product any longer in the same format.

• Me
      Aug 20, 2009

HEY WHAT IS THE NUMBER THAT YOU CALL TO Cansle everything? i can't figure it out, it is totally a scam how do we get them for this, this is total BS... really.

• Bs
      Aug 20, 2009

My credit card company is investigating my claim against this "so called" company as I write this. I tried calling the number also, twice, , and both times held my phone for nearly 30 minutes, and still got no answer. They also charged my credit card. First $2.95 and then two weeks later I was billed for $86.87. I have never ordered anything from them, in fact I have never heard of them. A call goes out tomorrow to the BBB. What is it that I am being charged for anyhow ?

• Lu
      Aug 24, 2009

I agree with you, they've actually did the same to me, I placed the order for this product revzxtra and 16 days latter when I noticed that It was taking so long to come on the mail I called the company and i tried to get a refund and or my free trial sample which they said they have already shipped it and that it was already delivered, I told them that I didn't receive anything but they still didn't want to send me a replacement, so I requested a refund and yeah!! of course just like any other scamming company that is operating outthere, NO REFUND AND NO PRODUCT!!! WHAT A SCAM!! I HATE THEM.. i lost my money but I know that they are going to lose more money on the long run thanks to this posting.. I know I learned my lesson thanks to this guys I am going to be careful to what I order on line.. sacam revzxtra, revzxtra, free 30 day scam (I also ordered another product COLON CLEANSE and guess what? it happen the same thing becareful everyone, this guys are big scammers!!! cloan cleanse scam, scam, free 30 day my ###!!!)

• Br
    Ontario
    Canada
    Phone: [protected]
    medsXtra.com

Offered on a trial basis of 14 days. Didn't receive product until after the 14 days had elapsed. Have returned the sample but now find another bottle on the way via my charge card. I have sent a certified letter to the company telling them to cancel this process and have e-mailed their customer service dep't. Also have had my credit card reverse the charges.However if they keep charging to my account, I will have to order a new credit card with a different number to stop them.

I guess this is a lesson learned. There is no FREE Trial.

• Qu
      Aug 24, 2009

The same thing happened to me and I am disputing the $86.87 charge to my credit card. Does anyone have an address for this company. Am planning to file a complaint with the attorney general for my state, but I can't find any contact info. for this company. They never answer the phone!!! queenie09

• Kh
      Aug 25, 2009

I should have read the comments before I order this product. I also purchased the Colon XR, which I received, but they don't work. I was able to cancel the future orders so far. As far as the rezvxtra, I called my bank and they could only issue me another debit card with a different number to stop any future charges that may incur, but they couldn't stop the $86.87. I haven't been charged the $86.87 as of yet, but after reading all of these comments I'm sure it won't be long. Like another comment stated I will have to dispute it once the charge is on my account. I don't know why I even did this. I never, ever order these type of products online, and I'll never do it again.

• Dj
      Aug 28, 2009

Sounds oh so familiar. I ordered the product for my wife and when I tried to cancel I couldn't get through. A couple a times i sat on hold for awhile and then was disconnected. I was finally able to leave a message to return my call which was never done. I found an e-mail address to which they responded and they wanted to know what number I called from so they could check on it. They stated in that e-mail that all cancellations during the 14 day trial must be done by calling the phone number (you know the number you can never get a live person on). How convenient is that for them? Anyway, she did say that my account had been cancelled as of 8/26. Two days after I sent the e-mail (18 days after I placed the order) I received what I thought was the "FREE TRIAL OFFER" only to find out it was my first shipment after the Trial Period. I never received the free bottle. Sure enough on 8/28 I see a charge for $86.87. When I complained they were so gracious to offer me a discount on the only bottle they sent me (never received the supposed free bottle) and only charge me $30. Here's the e-mail exchange with my personal information deleted. RE: order/cancellation‏

From: (deleted)
    Sent: Fri 8/28/09 9:43 AM
    To: rez xtra ([protected]@gmail.com)

The response below was sent to you just before I receive your response below at 12:22. Now you are so graciously giving me a discount for something I never shoul have been charged for in the first place. READ THIS NEXT PART CAREFULLY. I NEVER RECEIVED THE FREE BOTTLE, THREFORE I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY YOU ANYTHING.

What is wrong with you people. As you can see from the e-mail exchange below, YOU confirmed the cancellation of this account on August 26th. I sent another e-mail yesterday telling you I had just received the Trial Offer in the mail on the 27th (18 days after I ordered it) and it wasn't shipped by you until the 26th, one day after I sent you the e-mail complaining that you never responded to my phone call made within the 14 day trial period, requesting that you cancel the account. Now I see a pending charge to my account for a second shipment. As I am wrinting this, I have been sitting on hold for 15 minutes attempting to speak to your customer service. If you don't remove that charge immediately I will be filing a complaint with the Arizona Attorney General's Office. How can you charge me for a product 2 days after you confirmed that would not happen. Now, according to your rules, I have to sit on eternal hold to obtain a RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) and return the product within 7 days. OH GREAT. AFTER SITTING ON HOLD FOR 20 MINUTES, YOU JUST DISCONNECTED ME. This happened two other times when I tried to cancel my order within the 14 day trial period and then I was finally able to leave a message to return my call which never happened. You insist in your rules that all cancellations must be made by calling your toll free number but I can never get through on that number. FRAUD!!! I've called back and now I've been on hold for another 5 minutes waiting to speak to someone.

Extremely Upset and Disappointed,

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:22:20 -0400
    Subject: Re: order/cancellation
    From: [protected]@gmail.com
    To: (deleted)

Dear (deleted),

If you want to keep the trial bottle we are able to offer it to you at a discounted price, instead of you going through a hastle of sending it back and paying the S&H. It is a monthly supply bottle that you have received, and only 14 days of those pills are free, what I can do for you is charge you only 30$ for that bottle and refund you the rest ($56.87). Otherwise you do have to send the bottle back asap.

Regards,
    Maria

RezXtra

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 2:59 AM, (deleted) wrote:

I am uncertain which number I called you from but it would have been either (deleted) or (deleted). Either way my call was not returned as promised. This call was made well within the 14 day trial period. Additionally, I just received the free trial offer product today, 8/27/2009 which was miraculously shipped the same day you responded to my e-mail. My account was billed on 8/11/2009, more than 2 weeks prior. I am also not clear as to your rules requiring me to return your product at my expense. Does this pertain to future orders had I not cancelled or am I required to return the "FREE TRIAL OFFER" as well?

Sincerely,

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:04:57 -0400
    Subject: Re: order/cancellation
    From: [protected]@gmail.com
    To: (deleted)

Thank you for taking an interest in RezXtra, North America's #1
    anti-aging formula.

This E-mail is to confirm that your account with RezXtra had been
    cancelled as of August 26, 2009 for any future shipments or charges.

The account is under (deleted).

Please forward the number that you have called FROM when you left voicemails so I am able to justify the dates, however there are no refunds for shipping and handling.

Please note that all cancellations prior to the 14 day expiration must be done by
    phone ONLY.
    If you have any more questions and/or concerns please call our
    customer support line: [protected]
    Hours of Operation
    Monday- Friday 9am to 5pm (EST)

Maria
    RezXtra

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 3:13 PM, (deleted) wrote:

To whom it may concern:

On or about 8/9/2009 I placed an order for a 14 day trial offer of your product Rezxtra. On 8/11/2009 you charged my Visa card $2.95 as agreed by me for shipping of the product. I have never received the product. I have also attempted to contact you by phone during that 14 day period to cancell any further shipments and charges and was either place on hold forever and gave up or was asked to leave a voice message and my call would be returned. I have left two messages and have not received a call back. Please cancel my subscription and do not charge me anything else. Additionally I expect you to reverse the $2.95 charge to my Visa since I never received the product. You may contact me through this e-mail address or by telephone at. My contact/shipping address given to you was (deleted) Peoria, Az. 85383. I anticipate your response.

Sincerely,

• Dj
      Aug 28, 2009

The return address on my shipment is:
    Technet
    415 Bussen Underground Road
    Saint Louis, Mo 63129

"Underground Road" How funny is that?

• Mt
      Aug 31, 2009
    rezvxtra

I sent for a trial sample and my account was billed $86.73. I've tried to call and cancel but keep getting a recordind.

• El
      Sep 22, 2009
    Maryland

I did the free trial and only paid the shipment cost. The next thing I know I am getting a 89.00 charge on my credit card and no other products have arrived.

Sep 23, 2009
    Rezvxtra
    California

I ordered the rezvxtra was told i had 14 days to cancel. I cancelled within the 14 days because i never received the product. I still got charged the $86. I have called multiple times with no call back.

• Kl
      Sep 26, 2009

I am another victim of this scam... billed for $87.74 after receiving the late "free sample". This is the first and LAST time I'll make this mistake!

• Ca
      Sep 27, 2009

Immediately call your bank and have them block the company. In addition, keep an eye on your account daily, they will change one letter and it will get charged to your account again. Also contact the Fraud division of your bank; if all of that fails, give up and get a new card (where I am at now). Do NOT order this product!

• Ce
      Oct 02, 2009

I called and canceled everything and now this new company comes up and I don't even know who they are, they have charged my bank accoutn twice for $86.87. I can't aford to loss this kind of money, this is alot of money for me to loss. I hope on monday morning I will be able to get this at least canceled. I guess I lost alot of money. I am mad. I never received anything from a company name REzvxtra and do not know who they are. If I buy something I would like to get it at least.

• Ka
      Oct 03, 2009
    Kathy Johnston
    Orlando
    Florida

rezxtra.com advertised on their website a free sample for 99 cents plus postage. I agree to allow my account to be charged one time for the sample, however, they charged my account $86.87 for the sample and place me on a monthly charge plan. My bank notified me. I tried to contact Rezxtra to cancel; I was placed on hold; they never return to the phone to respond. My bank called Rezxtra and they also were unable to get a response. Thus far Rezxtra has made two unauthorized charges to my account and I'm still attempting to contact them. I've made a complaint to consumers affairs.