REZVMAX / debits to my account

1 2495 Sterling RD #20Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-949-0138

Product ad says free sample, pay s&h then hit my bank account for $88.62. Product made me very sick, doctor bills, possible legal fees. Same company that sends acai berry samples then debits account for $88.62.

Comments

Ho
  2nd of Mar, 2009

I TRIED IT TO AND IT HAS MADE ME VERY SICK TO LIKE THE PRODUCT WAS TO STRONGE FOR MY BODY I HOPE THEY DONT CHARGE ME I CANCELLED MY ORDER

Na
  3rd of Mar, 2009

If you read the fine print, when you sign up to pay shipping, they tell you they will send you a 30 day supply monthley for eighty someting bucks...unless you cancel...which they make very difficult, but you can do it. You ALWAYS need to read the fine print on stuff like this.

Ma
  4th of Mar, 2009

I have the same problem, but mine is worse. I read the fine prints, I paid the shipping and handling $ 3.95 and wait for the product that never came. They charge my credit card again a few weeks later in the amount of $87.13. So I guess they are not to be trust and this product maybe is not good after all.I open a claim with my credit card company and I hope to get credit back.I am not happy at all. Marta Carvalho

Ma
  8th of Mar, 2009
REZVMAX - inability to cancel order
RezVMax
3007 Greene St
Hollywood
Florida

On January 29th I ordered their free sample - envelope arrived empty - I called and was told that I would be hearing from the company. I heard nothing
On February 17th they charged my debit card $87.13

I have since called twice and have been unsuccessful in having this money reimbursed.

They have now shipped me a new order for a product I do not want.

Au
  19th of Mar, 2009
REZVMAX - I GOT THE DIFFERENT BOTTLE
Laguna Woods
California
Phone: 949 5867267

MY COMPLAINT IS WHY I GOT A DIFFERENT BOTTLE FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN ON TV AND INTERNET'
I ORDERED REZVMAX LAST FEB.23 AT 1866 9490138.
I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO THE BOTTLE BUT WHEN I SAW IT, ITS WAY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I ORDERED.
THE PRODUCT THAT I GOT IS RESVMAX NOT REZVMAX AND IT HAS A CHINESE CHARACTERS
WRITTEN ON THE LABEL OF THE BOTTLE. I CALLED THEM WEEKS AGO AND COMPLAINING WHY I
AM HAVING A HEADACHE BUT THEY SAID I CAN NOT RETURN IT CAUSE ITS A DAY OVER 14 DAYS TRIAL.
NOW I CHECK THE ONE THAT I AM SUPPOSE TO GET WHICH IS REZVMAX AND NOT HE CHINESE BOTTLE
THAT SAYS RES V MAX WITH CHINESE CHARACTER. I THINK THEY SHIPPED TO ME THE FAKE KIND OF
SUPPLEMENT AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM SHIPPING OUT THE SUPPLEMENT
WHICH IS NOT THE ONE I HAVE SEEN ON TV OR INTERNET. I ORDERED REZVMAX NOT THE RES V MAX.I WILL CALL THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND DRUGS TO IN VESTIGATE ON THIS MATTER. THIS IS NOT
THE SAME BOTTLE THAT I HAVE SEEN WHEN I ORDER IT. WITH BARBARA WALTER GETTING INTERVIEWED.

De
  20th of Mar, 2009

Same thing happened to me, not cancelling my order and charging my account for $40 and then another
$47.13. Made another call and gave them down the country!!! I would like to get this company banned
online period!!!CROOKS!!! Maybe a petition...
Debbie Bowman

Gr
  24th of Mar, 2009

Has anyone had any luck cancelling their order. I tried and tried to call and after being tranferred all over the place got a recording that said Thank you Goodbye. Rip off for sure. I too have put a claim in with my bank to try to get my money back. After the many years of ordering online, this is the first time I've been ripped off.

Ca
  4th of Apr, 2009

I agree with the postings on this website. I am trying to see check with my Credit Card company to see if I have received my refund. This is nothing but a scam. Unfortunately, I am new to this type of ordering, and like many of you, I trusted the company. We really need to begin a petition to put this company out of business. Too many innocent people, on limited incomes, get pulled into these scams! Why can't they just be honest!! Lesson learned and moving on to learn more about how to avoid these types of scams in the future. Let me know if you start a class action suit against this company, and count me in!! It is time, we stand up as a whole, and take on these companies. I am not easily intimidated by con artists, and am willing to go the extra mile to stop them.

Mi
  6th of Apr, 2009

I also have had same experience. So far they have charged a total of $176.26 to my credit card. They have sent to bottles of Res V Max to my home. The first I opened and have taken a few. The second I am
returning today. The ad stated the first bottle was a trial sample for
shipping charge of $3.95. I too did not read fine print. ( assumed they
meant what they said.) When my credit card arrived these were the
charges I had incurred. 2-22-09 $2.00, 3-9-09 $40.00, 3-11-09 $47.13, 3-21-09 $1.95 & $2.00 & 83.18. This totals $176.26.
When I call they say I should have read fine print, and that they will
cancel my supposed account and refund the last charge if I return the
bottle. But she cannot guarantee the actual amount they will refund.
I hope this helps others to not make same mistake as me.

Re
  18th of Apr, 2009
REZVMAX - CC Charge
Rezvmax
New Jersye
Linden
New Jersey

Ordered this product 3/10 was charged 3.95 for shipping and handling - was told product would arrive in 4 to 5 days of order. Did not receive until 8 days after fact. Spoke to my doctor said not to take it as it was making people sick. Cancelled on March 25. Was told I would not be charged the 87.13. Got my cc bill today and the charge is there. Called them at 866-955-8531 and am told that because I called 1 day late from original order they will not charge back my account. Told me terms and conditions I accepted was cancellation in 14 days of order. I told them they did not live up to there terms and conditions as it said I would received product within 4 to 5 days of order. But my complaint has fallen on deaf ears. Therefore I guess I will bite the bullet of 87.13 and remember this. SO TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT DO BUSINESS OR PLACE ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY - AND THERE PRODUCT HAS BEEN KNOWN TO MAKE PEOPLE SICK...

Su
  27th of Apr, 2009

I had to cancel my credit/debit card after I found out my husband had ordered the item that was free with only shipping and handling charges from this corrupt company. I saw a charge of two dollars and immediately went to the bank and they suggested my card be canceled and having another one issued to me in order to stop the charges. I was also given back my two dollars this company was in the process of taking out of my account. Nothing is free folks remember !

Ni
  29th of Apr, 2009

I just checked my checking account and found a charge of 87.13 for the RezVMax which I thought I was only responsible for the shipping and handling of #3.95. I called the company and was told that due to the fact that today was day 15 (not 14) my account was charged for the product and I was not eligible for a refund. What a rip off!! I should have known this was too good to be true. I only wish there was some way to let other people know about this scam! I am all for the petition to stop these people!

Jc
  6th of May, 2009
REZVMAX - free sample
FWM Laboratories
Hollywood
Florida

This company offers free trial with payment of shipping and handling which I agreed to and payed. In 12 days they billed my credit card for an additional $87.13. I had barely received the product only a few days before that to start the free trial and they were billing me the full amount on my credit card for not canceling my account in time to avoid the charge. They claim 15 days is the amount of time given to customers in the free trial to decide if they want to continue receiving the product or not. It took almost a week for the product to get to me in the mail. I did not get 15 days. I think they have it all timed just so they don't give a free trial to anyone. They bill you $87 for a product you can buy at Walgreens for $10. Don't sign on for this scam!

Ta
  13th of May, 2009
REZVMAX - free sample
RezVMax

i ordered the free trial and when i called to cancel both numbers were disconnected. has anyone else had this problem.

Di
  16th of Jun, 2009

I also sent for the free sample for only the shipping charge. I was ill and did'nt open the sample bottle. When I received the 2nd bottle I called to cancel my order the rep said my charge card will be credited. I rcvd my credit card statement and was billed twice. The rep told me to wait for an E mail. The reps they have answering the phones have strong accents which are hard to understand. Also the waiting time is long and twice I was disconnected. I told the rep I was going to send back the 2nd bottle and was told to keep it. When I called back the rep told me to wait for an E mail. I'll see how long it will take for them to E mail me. I cancelled my order and still I was charged for the product.

11th of Aug, 2009

This company is fraudulent. They confirm the order with a 14-day trial period from (estimated) time of deliver. When they do not send the product and it arrives late, they charge the account and claim that it is your fault. You can then not get through to their phones nor do they provide a name and user id or password to reference your account. When you get a supervisor, they pretend they can't hear you.
They do not give you the proper information for cancellation procedures !

This product is not FDA approved!

This is outrageous to be existing in America and blattently advertising on the AOL Websites!

After another over 30 minute phone call still on hold for supervisor.
COMPANY ADMITS NOT SENDING PRODUCT TO BE DELIVERED UNTIL AFTER THE TRIAL PERIOD AND FAULTS THE CUSTOMER!!!
CHARGES ACCOUNT AND ADMITS NOT PROVIDING TRIAL PERIOD PER PROMISE.
VERY MISLEADING, DISHONEST, UNSCRUPULOUS.
WHO WOULD TRUST SUCH A PRODUCT????????

WATCH OUT!

WATCH OUT FOR UNSCRUPULOUS, CORRUPT, AND FRAUDULENT COMPANY

11th of Aug, 2009

AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THIS WEBSITE THE SAME REPEATED PROCEDURES AND A LURE TO DEFRAUD CUSTOMERS

11th of Aug, 2009

I was assured I would receive email verification of my order cacellation.
I have not received.