RezVClear / pliatrolbad product

G Review updated:

Advertised on the spam side of my screen, Red Wine extract resveratrol $4.95 for Shipping and handeling only. I was rushed beacuse of the act NOW $1.95 S&H only. Pliatrol anti wrinkle serum, $4.95
only. AS advertised by Mory Schaffer of 60 Minutes, Dr. OZ of OPRAH, and Wendy Michelle of Titusville.
I recieved the product nothing changed, after two weeks I recieved two more bottles of this product. I was surprised. I returned them and called the company. They said, that this is a membership club, and the cost for each was $88.95. I was refunded $177.90 only. Then was stuck with the second charge of $177.90.

Shame on them for taking advantage of me. And this product doesn't work. PERIOD.

• C
      Aug 26, 2009

Same advertisment except there was no membership involved or 14 days to reply only 30 days trial. Never received anything in the mail but they had the nerve to charge my account 83.95 plus the next day another 2.52 for what I do not know.

When I called to complain they told me the same thing and directed me to the website and low and behold there was the the conditions of the trial period which were not there before. Total SCAM

• M
      Sep 24, 2009

Beware, I also had the same problem, $4.95 shipping and 14 days later charged $83.95..plus some foreign charge of $2.51.PLUS when I ordered the order was never confirm and so press process a couple of times and wham. got all of 5 orders.. I called and was told there was nothing I could do.. please do not order tyhis product.. I wish I had read the reveiws.. nothing is free, I should of known better..

• J
      Sep 30, 2009

mi nombre es jc garzaro, pedi el producto de prueva que cuesta 4.95 o 5 dollares estos estafadores me mandaron los 2 productos crema y las pastillas o lo que sean, resulta que pague 5 dolares por la crema y 83 $ dolares por las mierdas pastillas pero eso me lo debitaron de mi tarjeta, yo sin saber el costo o el fraude que me hiban a hacer pedi otra crema y me bolvieron a chingar 83 dolares mas siempre los 5 dolares de la crema y resulta que el segundo envio se perdio por mas de un mes en los ageles y yo vivo en fontana, y el correo me regreso una bolsa con el frasco de pastillas abierto y como que un carro le paso escima esto es estupido, no creen . la crema jamas llego y no he podido recuperar mi dinero el banco de america dice que tengo que hablar con los de el producto y si ellos no no me debuelven mi dinero ellos van a tomar una accion y me van a dar mi dinero, no seamos tontos estas companias fraudulentas y estafadoras tienen que pagar por pasarce de lanzas.