United States, Texas, San Antonio Review updated:
San Antonio

N  27th of Feb, 2009 by
Ph number is 888-273-0308
A  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me, I ordered a "free" trial bottle and paid like 3.95 for shippping. Then a couple of weeks later they charged my account $87.97.

So I called the number from the website and they said that I have the wrong number. And that alot of people are calling with the same complaint, that I have to go find the number myself. To google Rezv And No they don't have the right number to give me.

Well, so I called the number from above and they tried to take half-off of the price. I told him no thanks, still too expensive for me. So now I have to mail it back when I receive it, to get my money back. Even though I am sure it is not even shipped out yet.

Well, so I decided to call the first number and give them the correct number (which I found here). It sure sounded like the same guy, but he said he wasn't and he already had the correct number. He said that they have been having the number for 2 weeks and he doesn't know why the other guy wouldn't give it to me.

So i think they are linked and are just saying that they are not, but i could be wrong.

But I suggest that you DO NOT buy the bottle for half-price.
If they can't get legitimate sells, they don't deserve any.
D  4th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
this may look like a scam when you see your charge, but its only because you dont read the terms and conditions. they are listed on the page. right at the bottom in the "terms and conditions" link. I dont agree with the way its set up because i should get to order when i want it, not have autoship, but i make sure i dont order things that are on autoship. its called consumer responsibility. get all the facts before you make a purchase. nothing in life is free...including these kind of lessons

Terms and Conditions

Please carefully read the following terms and conditions as when you purchase any of the Free Trial products from our web site (rezv2000.com), you agree and are bound to the following terms and conditions. Your order will not be processed unless you check the box near the terms and conditions signifying that you have read and agreed to the terms.

For questions regarding terms please contact us at support@nutriblvd.com or call 888-273-0308

Member User Agreement

You must read and agree to these Terms and Conditions before placing your order for the Free Trial Offer of RezV. By placing your order for RezV you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. You also agree that by submitting an order this will serve as your digital signature and that you agree to the below terms and charges.

Trial Terms :

The trial offer is designed to display the quality and effectiveness of the Rezv product. This gives you the opportunity to try a 14 day supply FREE (just pay shipping and handling) so you can come to a decision for yourself if this is the right product for you.

Upon ordering, you agree to pay the shipping and handling fees for the free trial bottle. If you are enjoying Rezv do nothing and 14 days from your free trial order date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another fresh 30 day supply of Rezv and the form of payment that you used to order the trial will be billed the Member's Only price of $78.98 plus $8.99 shipping and handling for a total of $87.97 for the monthly supply.

You are not obligated to purchase after you receive your free trial bottle of Rezv and you can cancel anytime within the 14 day cancellation period. Even if you decide to cancel, please keep the trial bottle as our gift to you.

To avoid being charged you must cancel before your 14 day trial period is over. You may cancel your Value Autoship Program by calling 888-273-0308 Monday thru Friday 9am-6pm Eastern Standard Time or emailing our support department at support@nutriblvd.com.

By selecting the trial offer of RezV you are pro-actively opting into and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the RezV Value Home Delivery Program. Additionally, you are NOT obligated to remain a member, there are no minimum purchases and you may discontinue at any time. Each additional shipment you receive contains a one month supply of RezV. The credit card you use today will be billed $78.98 plus $8.99 s/h for each shipment that is sent to you. Please note that if you wish to discontinue membership, you MUST cancel prior to the next shipment to avoid being charged.
Additionally, all shipments are covered for 30 days from the date of any transaction by our 30 day money back guarantee. However any shipment that is refused or returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) may not be eligible for a refund. To discontinue your membership or request a refund please call our friendly customer service department at 888-273-0308 Monday through Friday 9am-6pm EST

* Shipping and handling charges are non refundable
* Refunds are processed within 5-7 days of package being received by fulfillment center.
* All refunds will be processed to the credit card used for purchase.
* Returns that have been issued and RMA# should be sent to:

20533 Biscayne Blvd
Suite 762
Miami, FL 33180

Product Disclaimer

* I understand the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* I understand the information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care.
* I understand I should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting my doctor.
* I also understand that RezV is not intended or to be used to treat any type of medical condition such as obesity.

WARNING: Not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. Consult a physician before using this product if you have any medical condition including, but not limited to, strokes, high blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, anemia, depression, anxiety, other psychiatric conditions, a family history of these or other medical conditions, or if taking any prescription, OTC and/or other herbal medications.
The information contained in the Website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional.

You should not use the information available on or through the Website (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the Website by health care or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting with Nutri Blvd) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication.

Information and statements regarding supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all product packaging prior to use.
A  8th of Mar, 2009 by
I also have been charged the $87.87 after i had cancelled my subscription. I have not recieved another bottle yet but have been already charged for it. I think that is awful that a company would actually steal from a comsumer and continue to promote their product, which I continually get ads for on my computer! I have not noticed any results using this product and I feel it is very expensive. When I cancelled my subscription I advised them it just wasnt in my budget at this time. I was assured I would be no longer recieving REZV. but when I got my bank statement I see they withdrew $87.97 for their product I never recieved. I advise consumers not to but from this company as they are dishonest and out to get your money!
N  23rd of Mar, 2009 by
I just found out through my statement (on 3-23-2009) that I was billed for the $87 on 2-24-2009. I called the bank, and found that another charge for $87 is already pending against my account. I went back to the website, and do not see where I agreed to the terms and conditions, as I always read them, and never would have agreed to such short response time. I expected to receive terms and conditions with the shipment, or be flooded with advertisement later. I have contacted the Nutriblvd company through their website, and went to the "Contact us" link. I do not know whether they will respond, but if they make me go through the work of closing my debit card, I will definitely put an equal amount of effort into fighting the past charges. I am willing to consider the initial $87 as an expense reminder regarding gullability, but no more!

A  12th of Apr, 2009 by
I too fell for the magic beans. I thought, "why not ry it out for 5 bucks?" For 5 bucks I could fell energetic and lose a few of those winter pounds. I never saw the terms and conditions and I never saw the full price. I too figured they would bombard me with ads and the full price later. I was charged the 87.97 on my credit card to be automatically withdrawn from my bank account. I will try to get the money back into my account tomorrow, but have little faith that I will be successfull. I have done some research (a day late and dollar short) and see that some people have had to cancel their cards and some are doing some type of reverse charge through the bank. I also see the stuff can be purchased much cheaper from CVS.
A  25th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The most efficient and effective way to throw a monkey wrench into this scam machine.
(article from http://scam-googletreasurechest.blogspot.com/)

Steps to Take to Recover Your Money

1. Cancel your credit or debit card--Get a new card with new number! Your financial information has been compromised and you will be getting further debits to that card, If not now then they could come back later when you are unaware. This scam is refining into a form of "Identity theft" as your financial information is being traded to other cohorts without your permission or knowledge.

2. File a fraud charge with your credit card or bank and let them sort it out. They have more muscle to go after this sort of crime. Explain to them about all the consumer complaints that are on the internet and "insist" that they do charge-back or file a fraud charge. Your bank or credit card organization has all the tools necessary to find out where the charges are coming from, what business is involved, addresses and phone numbers connected to the charge and etc. You may not know or have access to this information. The banks and credit card org have all this at their fingertips and are obligated to handle the problem that has resulted.
More info at: http://www.chrismalta.com/scamtip1.asp

3. File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Their job is to monitor and go after these types of scams.

4. File a complaint with your state Attorney General and also with the Attorney General of Utah (where a lot of the phone numbers and addresses seem to be located)

5. Filing a complaint with the BBB is toothless as the scam already is rated with a "F".

6. File complaint at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx This is a place to report internet crime and is a combination gov agency of FBI, White collar Crime and Bureau of Justice Assistance.

7. After you filed with all the above agencies feel free to call any numbers you may possess that are connected to the "unauthorized charges" to try and recover all your money but take their word with a grain of salt. Don't hesitate to let them know what you have done or intend to do as they need to be shown that you mean business! If you succeed in getting your money returned you will have still taken steps to put their scam out of commission.

These Resveratrol scam offers are being promoted by affiliates of CPA advertising networks.

Eg: Check here to see which CPA affiliate networks are promoting these scammy offers:

Amped Media
CPA Bullet
Global Ad Revolution

Report any misleading affiliate websites / fake blogs you find and any networks with shady offers to the FTC, IC3 and Attorney General etc