RezV Resveratrol / Fraud

1 20533 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 762Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

I order a "free sample" pay only shipping. I received my free sample of 30 pills, 15 day trial. Today I received a second bottle in the mail, my bank account was charged $87.97. I did not authorize this, I did not order these pills. I called my bank, they were very aware of this company, instructions to me were:

Call the company, [protected], Get the person's name, cancellation number of employee number. Tell them you want to cancel and will be sending the pills back. Do not open the bottle. Send them back, if a refund is not made to your account call the bank back with this information. They need to know how the pills were returned, i.e., post office, ups, and the date sent back. If the company does not give you a refund the bank will get involved. I have B of A and they are very aware of this scam.

Rh

More RezV Resveratrol Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Rc
      16th of Mar, 2009
    RezV Resveratrol - unauthorized charges and fake contacts
    NutriBlvd
    20815 NE 16th Ave, Suite B46
    Miami
    Florida
    Phone: 888 214-8359

During trial period all contact numbers, and e-mail are bogus. No way to cancel the order before the 2 week period, and no way to contact after the charge on my card. E-mail listed is support@todaywithrezv.com...bogus

• We
      1st of May, 2009

I have the same issue as every one else as well. This is a terrible scam. If you can't get a hold of someone to stop this within the period allotted then they charge your account. I tried to contact them and they charged me anyway. I have not have and will not give this company authorization to use my card. They stated they will not refund me for the product I sent back. I was even told well how do we know the warehouse will receive it. I stated I sent it certified and someone has to sign for it. He ( Jordan) then stated you will not get a refund, nice try. He even went as far as arguing with me. I stated I am the consumer not you and I have a right to dispute charges to my account that I did not agree to. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told, I will see if I can find one and that they will only tell me the same thing. I called back they are ironically in meetings. This is a teribble practice. This site should be shut down.

• We
      1st of May, 2009

I also have contacted my bank and have placed it as a fraud charge. If you don't give permission to use your card again then it should not be done. They do not want to refund me either. I am filing complaints with the better business bureau. This is a terrible scam. I tried to contact them and all they stated was that I would not recieve my refund, even though I have sent the product back. I did try to contact them within the time allotted and could not, until I received a number on my bank account after the charge was already made. I spoke to a Jordan at the company and he was very rude and stated that I will not recieve a refund, nice try. I contacted my bank and will place fraud charges as well.