RezV Resveratrol / unautherized ship/charges to cc

1 20815 NE 16th ave.,Suite B46Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-219-5042

I ordered the free trial, a two week supply. On the web site when I ordered at check out( for shipping) it had a box to check if I wanted more auto-shipments, I " did not" check the box but still recieved more with a $89.00 +, charge and the only way I figured out this was from my bank statement because they don't pack any sort of reciept in with the product. So, I had to trace it back in order to get the info needed to stop the charges and if you don't get it done before 30 days your S.O.L., even though you didn't consent for it to be charged or sent.

More RezV Resveratrol Complaints & Reviews

Comments

We
  21st of Mar, 2009
RezV Resveratrol - unauthorized charges
rezv
1618 Dale Ave. S.E.
Roanoke
Virginia

I was charged for a bottle for rezv that I did nor order and I want this to stop I order a free bottle I cann't afford this.

Gi
  16th of Apr, 2009

I ORDERED THE FREE BOTTLE & IT MADE ME SICK. I WROTE THEM TO TELL THEM NOT TO SHIP ME ANYMORE BUT THEY DID. I CALLED BACK & THEY SAID TO SEND THE UNOPENED BOTTLE BACK & i WOULD BE REFUNDED. IT'S BEEN OVER 2 WEEKS & I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN CREDITED FOR IT. I PAID FOR IT WITH MY DEBIT CARD & THE BANK SAID THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

FRUSTRATED IN FLORIDA

An
  30th of Apr, 2009

I filed a complaint form with the Office of the General Attorney in Florda. Mr. Bill McCullum, and requested an investigation into this NutriBlvd company. All items were charged to my credit card immediatey.
Do not purchase any wrinkle cream nor RezV Resveratrol supplements until they are investigated by the State of Florida.
Ann M. Winters
Virginia

Na
  7th of May, 2009

they dont send anything in the packages due to the fact all the info is stated in the t&c.. when placing an order be smart print off the t&c make sure you actually read them before you place your oder. its really not that complicated if you think about it. you people see FREE so you jump right into something you dont fully understand. any purchase you make online or any where for that matter be smart save yourself the hassle and read the fine print before you purchase. have a great day and have some common since. stop blaming a company and destroying their creditably for your own mistakes.