RezV Resveratrol / Charges & Returns

1 Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

I have the same complaint as all the rest of the people
with complaints. This system is extremely rediculious. You don't even have time to try these products before your credit card is charged with $85.00. After using the product within 20-30 minutes, my face and ears and throat were extremely red and I felt like I was having a fever. My husband called after our credit card had been charged and 7 days later (today) we got another order. What a joke this system is.

More RezV Resveratrol Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• We
      1st of May, 2009

This is one of the worst rip off scams there is. I tried to call because there was no number until they charged my account. Now they don't want to give me a refund even though I am sending the product back. It doesn't work as they implied. I have no use for a product that doesn't do what it claims to do. People be careful in ordering this product it is a SCAM. You will not get your money back and they are falsely advertising this product. You should always be able to get a credit back to your account if the product does not work. This is a horrible practice and their website should be done away with. Liars is all they are. Huge Rip Off!