REZV / Fraud

1 20533 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 762Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

I tried this rezv on a trial for shipping only and they have charged my credit card 87.00. There was no information when I ordered the free trial about sending another jar automatically. This is a fraudulent practice and this company should be stopped.

Sa

Comments

11th of Mar, 2009

you know what...idiots like you need to read the terms and condtions page...it clearly states after trial period, you will be charged in that extent...

READ the conditons before you purchase.

read it...cuz of your small intelligence, YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF

i love idiots like you who does not read the conditions, because people like you are easy to profit!!

no joke

• Th
      31st of Mar, 2009

its deff. in the terms and conditions... people need to read the facts before they say things about someones company...

• Ky
      6th of May, 2009

noobie I must say you are completely incorrect and need a little education:

The terms are not displayed except for the "free" trial requirement to pay shipping. Online there needs to be a "terms and conditions" that are explicitly agreed to by signing them or checking that you have read them. This does not happen during the free trial order process. Also, the receipt provided by RezV does not show the terms and that if not cancelled you will be charged $87.00. This is fraudulent behavior designed to deceive, which is illegal.

• Ha
      5th of Jun, 2009

I am one who ordered without reading the terms and received a 2nd shipment. Did call and got the information to return the product and get a credit. Returned it on March 20 and as of today, June 5, still have not received my credit. Was told I would receive it within 5-7 days of receipt of product. Talked to their customer reps 3 times and then was told to e-mail their corporate office. No phone number would be given. Do not trust that this company will be honest.

• Am
      9th of Jul, 2009

I have been trying to get a refund from this company for 6 months now. I have done everything required on time and they have ignored all my attempts. This company should be exposed as a scam and charged with robbery, and fraud. They are stealing my money. I hope to get the BBB involved and to go public locally. Is there anyone out there that wants to band together and go after REZV. They are a complete FRAUD!

• La
      16th of Jul, 2009

I ordered a bottle of the RezV at www.nutriblvd.com and spoke to a customer rep. and told her that I did not want a trial offer and only wanted the one bottle and would order it when I was ready. She told me no problem and said she took it off. They sent me a bottle the next month w/o my request so I again called them and told them not to send anymore and was told it was taken care of. The 3rd month, I was not sent the vitamins but was charged anyway as well as this month-4th month of dealing with this. I called today and was told that there is no note of my cancelling anything and that if I wanted a refund then I had to send the package back. I explained again that I have not rec'd the product this or last month and was told that I could not be issued a credit if I did not send a/t back. They refused to look for a tracking number to see that it was not delivered. The cust. rep today was so rude that I actually cried. He hung up on me 4 times and refused to help me or let me talk to a manager. His name is Robert and his code is 8. I was very upset and he just laughed and kept hanging up on me as I kept asking him why he would not help me or let me talk to a manager. I have had to file complaints with my cc company every month yet they wont stop.
    DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW THIS SORT OF THING CAN BE STOPPED AS I DONT WANT OTHER PEOPLE TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS. CAN CRIMINAL CHARGES FOR ACCESS DEVICE FRAUD BE CHARGED TO THEM OR A CIVIL SUIT? DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS DIRTBAG COMPANY!

19th of Aug, 2009

I was told it would take 8 - 10 weeks to get a refund. Have not gotten the credit back on my card yet. I called today they told me the credit was issued yesterday (how convenient) - I looked at my account and it was NOT credited. The credit card limit to dispute a charge is 3 months from purchase. They put you off long enough for that to expire and then you will never see your money again. They should be shut down for fraud.

15th of Sep, 2009

I have just experienced the same as above customers. I called to cancel on 9/2/09 after I received a shipment. Operator said she would email a confirmation cancellation number and to this date I still have not received the email. I received another shipment yesterday so I called my credit card company and lo and behold my account had been charged again so I closed the account. I then called Rezv company to verify that this account had been closed which she verified. I asked why another shipment had been sent and she said I had called at 4PM and the product had already been shipped at 10AM that morning. I asked her to check to make sure the Pliatrol product had been cancelled also and she stated yes. I asked for the cancellation number and she said she couldn't give me one since the account had already been closed. I asked if another shipment of the Pliatrol had been sent..she said yes. I told her my credit card balance was $88.90 for the REZV and since I closed my credit card account she would not get paid for the Pliatrol if it was shipped already. This is the kicker: She asked "If you want a refund, how can we give you a refund if you closed the account?" I then stated, "You and all the other operators I am hearing in the background are stating that you don't give refunds on products already shipped out, so why do you need another credit card number?" She then asked if she could help me with anything else..and I said "No thank you, you've done enough!" I have received two shipments in less than a month and that's why this is considered a scam, NOOBIE!!! It's people like you that probably work for these companies and get people stuck with products they don't ask for.