Rezn8 financial services / Not living up to their promises of 100% guaranteed results its been 7 mos., not producing results!

1 Fremont, CA, United States
Phone: 15104024183

They promised and assured that they could help to modify the loan terms on our home. They said it was 100% guaranteed they could get a new loan, and that they have had a great success rate. As long as we complied and gave them permission to release all important legal information to them as needed. In the beginning when they hadn't gotten all their money up front yet! They called almost everyday to request paperwork from us. Then after they received all their money. They suddenly stopped calling and said now to just sit and wait. That it was now out of their hands, and it was up to the Lender now to decide if and when. Oh and we also received a denial letter from the Lender, which they knew nothing about, until I called them to ask them, what was the next step. She then stated oh it was ok, that was just for that program and now if you would just wait another 3 months or so we could try for another in-house program. Sound lkie the run around to you. Well that has been what we have been dealing with for the past 8 months now. Get my point, well to say the least, I think its going to take an act of God to make this work! Its just a darn shame and disgrace to the human race, that these people would prey on the innocent and already hurting people due to the economy. They definately got easy money. My motto is "What goes around comes around, every dog has his day." They will reap what they have sown.

More Rezn8 financial services Complaints & Reviews