RezMeltsFraud

1 Review updated:

Both REZMelts by Solara, Inc. of Miami Florida and Resveratrol Ultra from Hollywood, Florida are fraudulent businesses. They advertise free samples for trial purposes and ask that you pay for shipping only with your credit card. After that they keep on charging your card for followup shipments.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miami, FLYou can not stop them since you can not reach them by phone. I wish that an attorney would file a class action suit of consumer fraud against these companies. The pages of "Complaints Board" is full of complaints about these companies. Why doesn't the AG of Florida not doing anything about these companies?

Ar

Comments

• Bf
      Jun 08, 2009
    RezMelts - Charging my credit card w/o authorization
    Solara Inc
    6948 NW, 50 St.
    Miami
    Florida

As soon as I received my trial order of RezMelts I called customer svs and canceled the auto shipments. My intention was to avoid paying for a product I had not had time to evaluate. BTW, I was informed that this $84.13 product could be had for $52.94, including shipping.

This morning my credit card fraud dept. called to report that RezMelts had tried three times to charge my account $84.13. They recommended I close my credit card account to avoid the charges.

It doesn't matter how good the product is. At this point I can't order from them because I can't trust them with my credit card number.

• Ji
      Jun 20, 2009

Stay away from these companies. They will hide behind other names and products. Be very, very careful. These companies are scams and cheats.

FWM Laboratories
    2040 NE 163rd, Suite 305
    North Miami Beach, FL 33162
    [protected]

Acai Berry Detox (Same as FWM Labs)
    3007 Greene Street

Other numbers:

[protected]/[protected]

• Rl
      Jun 25, 2009

I too just received a surprise charge on my credit card. In speaking with Resveratrol rep. they stated that if I had not actually checked the "agreee to terms' box I wouldn't have been able to continue the initial free trial offer. I went back and checked and the "agree to terms" box already has been checked so if you don't notice it and go ahead with the order you are automatically signed up without even being aware of it. What an underhanded way to do business.

• Wh
      Jul 16, 2009

I too, unfortunately, fell prey to the "Acai Berry" scam. My credit card company immediately cancelled my card, and I didn't have to pay for the charges. However, that was because, on that particular site they didn't disclose the monthly charges, which like the others was 83+!
    While not all companies are frauds for these alternatives to medicines we don't know what are, there are sights that detail it quite clearly that you will be shipped auto shippments. This is something that is poplular now simply because people will usually, whether accidental or not, allow such a short trial to pass, and be billed for at least another month before they can get it cancelled.
    But, the company in Florida? It's a scam all the way. They've switched names, and continue to do business. You can type in those particular items in google, such as "Acai Berry Complaints" and you'll be overwhelmed and sickened at how many sights these one or two companies have cost people! They're lower than ###, and they seem to have a pattern forming of offering the "latest" thing, with the same horror stories about your cost of it. So, indeed be warey of those in Florida.

• Em
      Jul 24, 2009

I read through the complaints about Rezmelts and I had read the disclosure agreement when requesting a free trila and it clearly stated its intention to continue sending the product and billing bi-monthly. Plus it gives you information to cancel and explains the consequences of canceling at different times in the delivery process. So before consumers cry "FOUL", where's individual responsibility for reading the clearly detailed disclosures that you have to check off as having read?

• Li
      Aug 09, 2009

The REZMELTS (or EZMELTS) company offered on their website to send a "risk free trial" sample if I paid the shipping - then they used my credit card number to charge me for a 3 month supply. I called to complain and was told they already shipped the product, so I couldn't cancel. I asked them to cancel any further shipments - which they agreed to. Yesterday I received another shipment and found a second unauthorized charge on my credit card.

The REZMELTS website fine print says you will automatically be signed up to get this product every ninety days if you don't cancel within 15 days. It doesn't tell you how much the product will cost ($52.94), and they make sure and send your free sample WELL AFTER the 15 day period is up - so you are not given an opportunity to decide for yourself if you want this product.

REZMELTS business plan seems to be designed to RIP OFF as many people as they can.

REZMELTS attitude on the phone is belligerent and combative.

A perfect customer service motto for REZMELTS would be, "TOO BAD FOR YOU, SUCKER!".

• Jt
      Aug 09, 2009

Offers free supply of Rezmelts, but you pay for shipping with your credit card. They then ship you several boxes and charge your credit card for a previously undisclosed price. They have many websites and most of them have very questionable facts. I have been defrauded by them and am very unhappy.

I am an attorney and would consider starting a class action against them.

J. Thomas Haley
    P.O. Box 8005
    Middleton WI [protected]

• Fr
      Aug 15, 2009

Please do as I have just received a large charge on my credit card. i am alerting the Attorney General regarding this problem.

• Fr
      Aug 15, 2009

I just found out that the company I got the original shipment from is no longer listed...verrrry interesting. Maybe Barbara Walters should check her sources.

• Ve
      Aug 22, 2009

First of all this is not a SCAM as you all tend to think that it is..IF you READ the TERMS AND CONDITIONS on the website it does explain that you will recieve more products and it does tell you the price.I myself did order the product and checked eveything out before ordering(read all the print on the website).Please READ TERMS before ordering procduts and there would not be this problem.NOTHING IS FREE! BY the way the product does work and the company is willing to work with you and offer you savings.

• De
      Aug 22, 2009

Yeah, Read ALL that fine print, Make sure you do, Or It's Your Fault !
    What we need is just MORE FINE PRINT !! Lots of it, everywhere, in
    everything we do, read, look at, and/or suscribe to! YEAHHHH

Sep 23, 2009

I quite don't understand people...I ordered from both companies and did not have any problems cancelling. On both time each website provided the numbers to call to cancel. If people would take out the time to read the 'Policy' provided they would not experience this type of situation. If fact even after canceling the program I still received the trial item promised me.

I have been using it and have lost 20lbs. EzMelt even offered me a huge discount if I decide to come back. What I did was that I cancelled immediately after receiving my package...They were quite friendly and all, so I DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE PRIOR COMPLAINTS...LEARN TO READ THE FINE PRINT and STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR NEGLECTFUL ATTITUDE.

• Mo
      Oct 03, 2009

I had no problem cancelling..rezmelts but I then went back because I feel 110% better on them

• Za
      Dec 26, 2009

I have been receiving Rezmelts for several months, and the experience has been a good one. I had absolutely no trouble contacting them by phone - their number is on the credit card charge.

The $90+ charge for my first shipment after the trial offer was reduced to $44, and with each additional shipment the price decreases by 10% until it reaches $19.99 per shipment. I have already received a couple of discounts.

I have noticed a vast improvement in my memory since taking Rezmelts and plan to continue taking it.

Mar 29, 2010

REZMELTS is produced by Solara, Inc. Solara has just announced that it will discontinue all free trial offers associated with their EZMELTS products.

Most companies that offer free trials do it using an "opt-out" method. In other words, those who order will get charged unless they cancel in time. In their announcement, they point out that they have issued refunds and cancellations to all the customers who have requested them, yet they will maintain their discounted pricing for those who remain under the continuity program.

Mar 29, 2010

Solara has discontinued all free trial offers associated with their products, including REZMELTS.

Mar 29, 2010

Solara has discontinued all free trial offers on their products, including REZMELTS.

• Lo
      May 14, 2010

Why is everyone playing the victim here? Read the fine print before ordering, it IS there! And always remember... if it seems to good to be true, IT IS! You will never get anything for free in life, so quit expecting a free ride.