RezEx / unlawful marketing and unauthorized charges to credit card charges

1 421 Leroy DriveCorona, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (800) 717-6192

Website ad entices customer to pay $1.99 for a "free", 30-day TRIAL of the product. Seven days later one RezEx bottle with 30 capsules arrives. Then, about 10 days later, a Corona, California shipping center charges your credit card an additional $75.94 for a 2nd shipment that you aren't even aware is on its way to your mailbox. Soon you've received 60 pills in less than 21 days. The really bad news is the company's toll-free customer service line is nothing but a digital answering service. No one ever returns your phone calls!!

Comments

• Mi
      24th of Jun, 2009
    RezEx - Autoship
    Rezex
    rezex.com

They say they will send you a free bottle and all you have to pay is shipping. Fine... However, what you cannot see this on the website is you are automatically signed up for an autoship of 75.94 a month. They do not mention it on their paperwork or is it visible on their website. Trully a scam!!!

• Bu
      28th of Jun, 2009
    RezEx - credit card fraud
    Fairhaven,ma
    Massachusetts

I received two bottles of RezEx and I had only ordered one. After ordering I spoke to my Dr. who told me these products may be harmful as I have a threatening disease. Trying to cancel this order is impossible as you cannot speak to anyone at the phone number they provided, Only message of "High volume" so they are unable to take call. I don't know what to do as I do not want my credit card billed every month for something I cannot use. I think this company is a fraud.

• Sr
      29th of Jun, 2009
    RezEx - erroneous charge
    Rez-ex
    421 Leroy Drive
    Corona
    Phone: 1-800-717-6192
    rez-ex.com

They let you believe you are getting a free trial for $5.95 and then they charge you 2 weeks later for $75.94.

• Ph
      11th of Jul, 2009
    RezEx - auto delivery misrepresentation
    reex
    Corona
    California

rezex states in their guarantee that should you feel for any reason that rezex is not right for you, they will gladly provide a solution for the customer to return the product. They start counting the days from the date of your original request . They charge your credit card 15 days later but do not ship the new product for 10 more days . Therefore 25 days elapse before you realize an additional $75.94 charge to your credit card. They do not answer their phone or respond to e=mail for 10 days. All they want is your money. phila. pa.

• Mj
      14th of Jul, 2009

I also received an unwanted shipment and was charged $75.94. I made numerous calls to the 800 number given on the invoice, leaving messages that were not returned. I read on another website of complaints and the following number was given. 951-281-5000. I FINALLY had a real person answer just now. "Moe" could not find my phone calls in his database, and thus could not refund the total amount, he said. When pressed, he eventually agreed to credit my credit card with $50.94, saying there was a $25 fee for returns. He gave me a transaction numberand said I would receive a confirmation email. Hopefully, this will end this month of frustration.

• Bl
      18th of Jul, 2009
    RezEx - charged debit w/o authorization
    RezEx
    421 leroy drive
    Corona del Mar
    Phone: 800-717-6192
    rezex.com

Ordered sample for $5.95. Then was charged 10 days later for 74.95 on same debit. Reading the fine print they want to charge that monthly. However, no written notice of this was delivered with the product. Attempted to call number given. I was on hold for over 29 minutes. I emailed and received no answer. However, upon sending a second email, the email was sent back as "undeliverable" and as "spam". I cancelled my debit card to avoid being charged by this company. Sent an email stating I will file complaint and seek action through state attorney's office if possible. How are these people allowed to keep pulling this stuff?

• Ei
      20th of Jul, 2009

When you call the number 0n the bottle, an Indian tells you that the number you have called
    no longer represents this product...Rez Ex.

1st of Aug, 2009

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. SCAM SCAM SCAM! DONT BUY IT. ITS NOT EVEN THE PRODUCT YOU THINK IT IS. I WISH I WOULD OF READ ALL THIS FIRST. LESSON LEARNED. HOPEFULLY A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT WILL ARISE OUT OF ALL THIS!